Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who don't know how to care for pets make me sick!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-_- you sick man! you kill em with carbon dioxide is it atleast a painless death for them??? besides bein FROZEN and gettin there dead skulls crushed???

and no humas eat cows! there dumb animals!

Comment

right jus go to the pet-store you sicko!

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
        -_- you sick man! you kill em with carbon dioxide is it atleast a painless death for them??? besides bein FROZEN and gettin there dead skulls crushed???

Carbon Dioxide takes away their oxygen supply. (basic respiration system knowledge) Therefore they cannot breathe and suffocate.

Comment

Rats are pretty ****ing stupid too.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            Is that how it works with snakes? Can you not just hit the pet shop?
            Yea you would but pet shops have really bad quality mice and they are extremely expensive. I was paying like $1 for baby mice when my snakes were young

Now i buy bulk once a year from the best dealer a whole sales prices

Heres the site incase you want some rodents for breakfast tomoro lol
            http://rodentpro.com/index.asp

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Yea you would but pet shops have really bad quality mice and they are extremely expensive. I was paying like $1 for baby mice when my snakes were young

Now i buy bulk once a year from the best dealer a whole sales prices

Heres the site incase you want some rodents for breakfast tomoro lol
              http://rodentpro.com/index.asp
              How do they taste with milk?

Also, lmao @ "rodentpro."

Comment

Yes it is the least painless where they simply fall asleep, and after, they suffucate....

Then they're simply flash frozen, theres no skull crushing lol

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  How do they taste with milk?

Also, lmao @ "rodentpro."
                  I dont know but my bother should know. One time i was thawing them to feed the snakes and i put the mice in a cup and my phone rang in another room. So my brother in a hurry to work thought it was an empty glass and poured some Pepsi in it and drank. WHen he finished all the liquid the mice fell on his face when he went bottoms up and then he just started vomiting everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    I dont know but my bother should know. One time i was thawing them to feed the snakes and i put the mice in a cup and my phone rang in another room. So my brother in a hurry to work thought it was an empty glass and poured some Pepsi in it and drank. WHen he finished all the liquid the mice fell on his face when he went bottoms up and then he just started vomiting everywhere
                    that's great lmao.

Comment

WOW i had a sudden change of heart good job for killin rats look at these mosters 0.0

Comment

Working...
                      X