Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio school shooting : 3rd youth dies.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio school shooting : 3rd youth dies.

Will the USA now enact gun control?

Nope, too much money to be made and too many sheep toting the party line.

It makes no difference, the gun people have won. When you saturate the country with guns, I want one too. We can't just have the criminals with guns and they are being handed out like M&M's.

It's the Wild West baby......

Comment

not happening

Comment

These kids went to school. You shouldnt have to fear for your life in school. It's supposed to be a safe haven. Nowadays, kids have no sense of security.

3 mothers have lost their children. Damn shame, man.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
          Will the USA now enact gun control?
          hell no....dont enact gun control...we need to re enact parent control...its a crying shame these days...kids cant get spanked in school, parents cant spank without the possibility of their child screaming abuse, or worst some other joe bloe who sees it and butts into ur biz and calls child services cause they dont believe in spanken...its the fault of society as a whole....not guns...

Comment

Society is messed up. Still, need to have much stricter control on guns then.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
              These kids went to school. You shouldnt have to fear for your life in school. It's supposed to be a safe haven. Nowadays, kids have no sense of security.

3 mothers have lost their children. Damn shame, man.
              Quoted because you read my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                hell no....dont enact gun control...we need to re enact parent control...its a crying shame these days...kids cant get spanked in school, parents cant spank without the possibility of their child screaming abuse, or worst some other joe bloe who sees it and butts into ur biz and calls child services cause they dont believe in spanken...its the fault of society as a whole....not guns...
                Very naive and unrealistic point of view. I agree, parents are a huge problem in this country but the reality is, guns are machines that allow the mentally sick or disturbed to end someone's life with a pull of a trigger. We can have 99% great parents in this world and that won't stop things like this happening.

It's hard to argue that.

The notion that people kill people and not guns, is foolish. Guns give the average everyday person the power to literally carry life or death at the touch of a finger.

I agree, it's too late but if you ask me whether I want a world with or without guns, I'm choosing no guns everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                  Quoted because you read my mind.
                  At last, someone else recognizes that school is supposed to be that carefree time in your life where you learn a bit, socialize, play sports, have fun etc before life gets boring with bills and responsibilities.

Comment

All the metal detectors and police are in the inner city schools, but the school shootings seems to occur most at surburban schools......or is it only newsworthy when school shootings happen in the 'burbs?

Comment

Working...
                    X