No announcement yet.

Morgan Freeman ATG actor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
    He does have a very distinct voice, like James Earls Jones.

But what do you mean by one trick pony? I'm curious.
    he doesn't have a range of emotions and plays the same role over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
      I can't think of any movie where he has had the lead role. Like i said good supporting actor, but i would have to see a good film where he's the lead actor to convince me further.
      If you haven't seen him as Dr. Alex Cross, check him out. Especially in Along Came a Spider.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
        Denzel Washington aka the black Tom Hanks is a far better actor than Morgan Freeman.
        I have never heard that before

Comment

I wouldn't say he's a one trick pony but on the other hand, I wouldn't really consider him versatile.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            I just think he find the role that suits him and that he plays well and sticks to it. Sort of the way John Wayne stuck to being a cowboy and Clint Eastwood being the bad-ass cop.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              Shawshank to Wanted.
              Seven to Deep Impact.

Same role, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                I wouldn't say he's a one trick pony but on the other hand, I wouldn't really consider him versatile.
                Have you ever seen Driving Miss Daisy? It's a far cry from Se7en

Comment

Yeah Morgan always plays the old, wise, nice, whiter than white, clean cut guy.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    I just think he find the role that suits him and that he plays well and sticks to it. Sort of the way John Wayne stuck to being a cowboy and Clint Eastwood being the bad-ass cop.
                    You really shouldn't have used Clint Eastwood as an example. Ironic that he's in the same sentence as someone like John Wayne.

Comment

Is there anybody who can say "mother****er" better than Denzel? Seriously he sounds like a total badass.

Comment

Working...
                      X