Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you forgive Mark Wahlberg for his racist ways?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Vick made a mistake, did his time, and changed his life around but nobody wants to forgive him.

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy04 View Post
      Michael Vick made a mistake, did his time, and changed his life around but nobody wants to forgive him.
      WTF are you talking about? VIck got another multi million dollar contract and was welcomed with opened arms in Philly? I'm pretty sure most people have forgiven him. . . WHat he did was ****ty, but he paid his time. . He was allowed back in the NFL, and is cheered by fans again. . You're trying too hard. .

BUT, Trigger, I'm sure Nelson Mandela is one of your idols and heroes. . So, what do you think about him partaking in a song that talks about "killing the boers" (boers = white people)? I'm dying to know your thoughts on that. . .

Comment

Forgiven...

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          Forgiven...

This. . LOL. . he paid via humiliation from his marky mark days. . .

Comment

A 2nd chance in the NFL is more forgiveness than most people could ever experience.
            Last edited by RL_GMA; 02-27-2012, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              WTF are you talking about? VIck got another multi million dollar contract and was welcomed with opened arms in Philly? I'm pretty sure most people have forgiven him. . . WHat he did was ****ty, but he paid his time. . He was allowed back in the NFL, and is cheered by fans again. . You're trying too hard. .

BUT, Trigger, I'm sure Nelson Mandela is one of your idols and heroes. . So, what do you think about him partaking in a song that talks about "killing the boers" (boers = white people)? I'm dying to know your thoughts on that. . .
              Boer= farmer. In South Africa's case, white farmers. Do not stretch it to mean white people.

Comment

Last time I checked he is making 100 mil...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Boer= farmer. In South Africa's case, white farmers. Do not stretch it to mean white people.
                  Wrong. . .

they are talking about massacring white farmers. . . they are not mean. . they are just that - white farmers. . . it's not talking about "the white oppressors" of the past. .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    Wrong. . .

they are talking about massacring white farmers. . . they are not mean. . they are just that - white farmers. . . it's not talking about "the white oppressors" of the past. .
                    That's what I said. Why is my post "wrong?"

Comment

there is currently an epidemic of white farmers being massacred in south africa. . . these songs the ANC sings about "killing the boer" seems to be perpetrating and spreading hate. . . it just seems that a guy like mandela would have nothing to do with such a song in contemporary times. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X