No announcement yet.

Lebron simply refuses to take the last second shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    take a deep breath .... It's a meaningless all star game ... but if you're a big Lebron James fan, I understand your frustration
    i am a huge fan.and i know it was an all Star game.but he did this in the finals last year.he just doesnt have that killer instinct and that is what is stopping him from greatness
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 02-26-2012, 10:50 PM.

Comment

You guys are funny. Its an All Star game. Morons.

Comment

CaBron James.

Comment

Lebron needs to stop ****ing around and just agree to ride shotgun. Give the keys to Wade and stay out of his way in the 4th

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
            doesnt matter..he does it all the time.thats his weakness

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              Lebron needs to stop ****ing around and just agree to ride shotgun. Give the keys to Wade and stay out of his way in the 4th
              People always say that now, that Lebron is the number 2 guy in Miami.

There is no way, when Miami is brought up now the first name people mention is Lebron, who has the best numbers on the Heat? Lebron.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                Exactly.

So who cares if he misses? Take the shot!

Perfect scenario: one on one against Kobe with the game on the line...

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  People always say that now, that Lebron is the number 2 guy in Miami.

There is no way, when Miami is brought up now the first name people mention is Lebron, who has the best numbers on the Heat? Lebron.
                  thats what makes it bad Lebron is the best player and refuses to take the last shot

Comment

That fact that it was an All-Star game works for and against him. If he takes it and misses so what, it's an All-Star game. But he didn't, so we're saying he should have, it's only an All-Star game.

Comment

I think if he took the shot and missed, there would have been threads of him being a bum and never being great, and this and that.

Comment

Working...
                      X