• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    He isn't a philosopher.
    yeah yeah marx was just an economist

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      I can't be sure that there isn't magical elves living in my truck that disappear every time I open the door either....
      cant you just look through the truck window before you open the door?

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
      We also can't be sure zeus does not exist.

If you watch some of Dawkins vids or read some of his work, you'd know he's been saying this for years.
      on average 10,000 people climb mount olympius each year, we can be sure that the zeus of roman/greek mythology who lived ontop of mount olympius does not exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        cant you just look through the truck window before you open the door?

on average 10,000 people climb mount olympius each year, we can be sure that the zeus of roman/greek mythology who lived ontop of mount olympius does not exist.

Maybe the elves have a detector that allows them to know when "humans" are about to see them, thereby giving htem time to go invisible. .

Zeus could have abandoned mt. olympus a long time ago, and moved up to the heavens, where he currently resides. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          Maybe the elves have a detector that allows them to know when "humans" are about to see them, thereby giving htem time to go invisible. .

Zeus could have abandoned mt. olympus a long time ago, and moved up to the heavens, where he currently resides. . .
          camcorder.

where in roman/greek mythology does it speek of these heavens that are above the purported heavens of mt. olympus?

Comment

camcorder.

where in roman/greek mythology does it speek of these heavens that are above the purported heavens of mt. olympus?

once again, the elves would be able to sense this. . . they are magical, remember!

it doesn't, because Zeus has his secret spots too, ya know!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              once again, the elves would be able to sense this. . . they are magical, remember!

it doesn't, because Zeus has his secret spots too, ya know!

essentially what happens is as i disprove your subject you mutate your subject with your own stipulations to the point where the diffrence between your subject and my god are negligable.

so like while i cant disprove your magic elves or zeus, you cant disprove that those magic elves or zeus isnt actaully my god.

Comment

essentially what happens is as i disprove your subject you mutate your subject with your own stipulations to the point where the diffrence between your subject and my god are negligable.

so like while i cant disprove your magic elves or zeus, you cant disprove that those magic elves or zeus isnt actaully my god.

the entire debate over religion revolves around "accepting and believing" what cannot be seen nor proven. . . a lot of the more intelligent christians (or whatever faith) will try to "mutate", as you said, things that the bible says in order to "keep up with scientifically proven facts". . .

so, you can't prove any kind of christian, muslim, etc. concept of "god" anymore than i can prove magic elves, or zeus.

Comment

what a pity that i wont meet some of u in heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by masuka View Post
                    what a pity that i wont meet some of u in heaven.
                    masOOOOOOOOOOka!

Comment

but im not trying to be that snarky *******. . . people have every right to believe in whatever they want - whether it be the christian concept of god, the jewish "yahweh", "allah", whatever. . . invisible magic elves haha sorry just kidding! i kid, i only kid!

Comment

Working...
                      X