Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How NOT to convince a girl you are interested in her for more than sex.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    I've noticed that being really forward with some females is kind of like an investment. At first it might turn them off, or they're just not into you. But as time goes on and things change, they remember it.

at least that's how it's worked for me a couple times in my life.

You're right but later on, I'm typically no longer interested in them.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      You're right but later on, I'm typically no longer interested in them.
      I'm laughing because that's so true.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Can't stay mad at you for long

LMAO. I don't even know where to start. He just.....oh boy. I hope after you responded he decided not text anymore because he'd be digging his hole even deeper.

It went on for like an hour and ended with him saying that he isn't going to argue with me any more because he knows I am right

I've noticed that being really forward with some females is kind of like an investment. At first it might turn them off, or they're just not into you. But as time goes on and things change, they remember it.

at least that's how it's worked for me a couple times in my life.
        We kind of have a history.

We dated briefly in the summer, he stood me up, I told him to **** off and hadn't heard from him since September. He text me out of the blue recently and said he cares about me blah blah and wants to be together and brought up sex straight away. I told him that the way he treated me in the summer will not be tolerated and if he thinks he's going to get in my pants he's wrong. He says nooooo I want a relationship blah blah blah, yet constantly brings up sex, even when I have made it abundantly clear, I ain't giving it up.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
          We kind of have a history.

We dated briefly in the summer, he stood me up, I told him to **** off and hadn't heard from him since September. He text me out of the blue recently and said he cares about me blah blah and wants to be together and brought up sex straight away. I told him that the way he treated me in the summer will not be tolerated and if he thinks he's going to get in my pants he's wrong. He says nooooo I want a relationship blah blah blah, yet constantly brings up sex, even when I have made it abundantly clear, I ain't giving it up.
          You have to be a desperate motherfker to solicit sex straight up.

In my mind at least.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Now im Curious

Q: How long is the punanny pass good for?

If you "spend the night" with a girl a few times and dont talk to her, how long do you have to redeem another punanny coupon before it becomes creepy?

Obviously guy in OP waited too long to txt her about giving up the naan. What if he did it a few months after you guys hooked up? Would that still be okay? Did you tell him the last time that your bread has a short expiry date and future sales will not be granted? Say uwttt

Comment

In my mind at least.
              He was a really cool guy, I guess I just find it more insulting than anything. Like I didn't give it up in the summer, and we were getting along great, why would he think after being a **** toward me would I drop my knickers for him. It insults me that he also thinks I am dumb enough to fall for that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Now im Curious

Q: How long is the punanny pass good for?

If you "spend the night" with a girl a few times and dont talk to her, how long do you have to redeem another punanny coupon before it becomes creepy?

Obviously guy in OP waited too long to txt her about giving up the naan. What if he did it a few months after you guys hooked up? Would that still be okay? Did you tell him the last time that your bread has a short expiry date and future sales will not be granted? Say uwttt
                I never gave it up to him, so the 'pass' was never validated to begin with

Comment

All TS needs is a sniff of rohypnole-fragrance and six fine black cucks inside her donut.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                    All TS needs is a sniff of rohypnole-fragrance and six fine black cucks inside her donut.
                    If you were TS that would definitely be the remedy. Good looking out though

Comment

In my mind at least.
                      http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local...ighbor-for-sex

Comment

Working...
                      X