Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of all the wife beaters in the world why is Chris brown so hated after all these.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    I've seen and heard of too many instances where just this occurs. Woman provokes man. Man tries to get away. Woman grabs man. Gets in man's face. Man raises his voice. Woman says "Oh you're gonna hit me. Hit me! Hit me!" while slapping at man. Man punches woman. Woman calls cops. Man gets arrested. Woman gets a moment's satisfaction from seeing this. Woman bails man out. And the cycle continues.
    My stepdad went through this crap, but he didn't even put his hands on his ex-wife, yet he would end up being the one that goes to jail for the night because the b*tch would say he hit her. She'd hit him, throw stuff, all that crap, and the second the cops showed up she'd scream about how violent he was when he never put his hands on her.

Some women really do pull that crap just to get the guy thrown in jail, and most the time it will work.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
      In my opinion that isn't abuse though, that is some dumb b1tch thinking she's a dude. I feel no sympathy for 'women' like that. I may be a tomboy and sort of mouthy (ok, very mouthy) but I would never pull **** like that.

I'll say this; if she slaps you more than twice and gets her teeth knocked out. She got what she asked for.
      In the eyes of the law, it is. Maybe even more so in Washington. Men get no love here. I despise abuse against women but I've always said "I'll never hit a lady, but I'll slap a b1tch." And those are the ones I described in that scenario.

Comment

They jelly.

Comment

They beat each other. She is just as culpable has he is. ****, she threw the first punch.

Comment

In the eyes of the law, it is. Maybe even more so in Washington. Men get no love here. I despise abuse against women but I've always said "I'll never hit a lady, but I'll slap a b1tch." And those are the ones I described in that scenario.
            I don't know what to say. I despise girls who play games just because they feel entitled due to their gender.

One day they will do it to the wrong guy and get their eyes dotted.

Comment

I don't know what to say. I despise girls who play games just because they feel entitled due to their gender.

One day they will do it to the wrong guy and get their eyes dotted.
              Yup...that's why I withhold judgment until I know the whole story. Growing up with the women I've been around makes you do that. As for this situation though; if the "victim" has forgiven him, who are we to still be mad at him. He didn't hit me or my mother or sister.

Comment

Yup...that's why I withhold judgment until I know the whole story. Growing up with the women I've been around makes you do that. As for this situation though; if the "victim" has forgiven him, who are we to still be mad at him. He didn't hit me or my mother or sister.
                I did say that in an earlier post, people need to mind their own business. They are adults and can do as they please. The only people who have a right to an opinion on the situation are those who know them personally.

Comment

Easy answer TS: because he's feckin famous.

No-one cared when RiRi got beaten daily by her pimps of tha streets. Then all of a sudden she had that relationship with Chris 'The Man' Brown and teh world goes crazy because he pushed her a bit.

Do your feckin job finally...

Comment

I suppose it's a combination of things, I guess he didn't come across as remorseful. He can be quite the diva and his victim has a strong fan base.
                    this. it's quite obvious

Comment

I think its the way he handled the aftermath...

He gave the standard apology, but thats about it. He had the temper tantrum on some good morning show when the anchor asked him about it. Instead of trying to earn his respect back he just goes on doing what he is doing and just calls the people mad at him for hitting Rihanna 'haters'.

If you are an adult, and a big celebrity who still has a young music career you don't handle that situation as immature as he has.

Comment

Working...
                      X