Farewell BS, and FB BS friends.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Acting like you don't know nothin' now.
    He and I are friends and speak quite often if not daily outside of this site, though we rarely interact on here and that's because we have different interests for the most part. Versy is a nice guy.
    Last edited by Bossy; 02-22-2012, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
      He and I are friends and speak quite often if not daily outside of this site, though we rarely interact on here and that's because we have different interests for the most part. Versy is a nice guy.
      You gonna take that, Vers?

Comment

She used the F word. She f'd you up son.(Friend)

I take that from no chick.

When a girl thinks we're friends, I'm like b*tch, we aint friends get the *ck outta my life, men and women can't be friends. They're either family or dating.

Okay I'm kidding, I have female friends. But I just wanna tell some girls, "we are not ****ing friends, I'm just tryna get close to you for other reasons".

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
          Kiss of death .... "Nice Guy"

Comment

What the hell happened now Versy?

Comment

I feel bad for whoever's number that is.

Comment

Comment

I'm sorry but this thread & the posts in here are corny as ****, **** like...

''No Versy, don't go, just sleep on it, I'm sure you'll change your mind'

''Not again, I've lost too many precious & good people in my Internet life, i don't want to lose another one''

**** outta here

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Did you and Boss Lady fight or something.
                    lmaoooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                      I'm sorry but this thread & the posts in here are corny as ****, **** like...

''No Versy, don't go, just sleep on it, I'm sure you'll change your mind'

''Not again, I've lost too many precious & good people in my Internet life, i don't want to lose another one''

**** outta here
                      Don't ever leave me, Born2Live.

Comment

Working...
                      X