No announcement yet.

I Left Apple IOS and came back to Android. (My reasons why)----->>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
    Ios has taken ideas from android and blackberry and Iphone users don't have the slightest idea where their "notifications", "imessage", and "siri" come from. There are some REALLY smart Apple users but that's only the top percentage of them. The rest of them are a bunch of sheep who know nothing about what they talk about. They have no idea just about everything "new" in iOS5 is stuff android and blackberry have been doing for over 2 years.

I have not yet responded because i have better things to do on a saturday night then argue with ******s who know nothing about their phones. You sound like the type of idiot that wants to enjoy the best experience with products doesn't want to pay for it. YOu have low end phones on fuken Tmobil and you wonder why you have a ****ty experience.

If you're going to compare Iphone to android then compare apple to apples. Compare iphone to SGS2, Nexus, and the other Android phones in that bracket.

The phone you have is for people that can't afford the high end phones and the network you're on is also geared to low income people (although just because you have it doesnt mean your low income)

So in reality you should be THANKING Android and Tmobile for even allowing you to have any kind of smart phone, even if it's a low end one because if it wasn't for them catering to every market your broke ass wouldn't even know what a smart phone feels like.

Daaaayyyyymmmmnnnnn ! LMAO

Comment

I cant hate you Johnny. Youre adorable. Keep riding those coat tails. Get in line and follow.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
        If widgets aren't shortcuts, then wtf are they?

And calm down, it's just a phone.
        Widgets are not shortcuts. A widget is something that gives the user rich and live information on your home screen. It brings function and flexibility to your phone. This widget below is just a simple example. Paste a note on your home screen that helps you remember something.

Or it can just be simple information such as weather outlook

or they can help you keep track of events in your calendar

There's literally thousands of different widgets that bring Customization, Looks, shortcuts, and function to your phone. Widgets allow you to do MORE, it brings Function to your phone and one of the selling points on Android is you CAN DO MORE!

and before you try to knock widgets (which would be idiotic) rumors have it apple is working on widgets for their new iphone.

Funny how apple has done nothing but copy Android for the last 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
          Its pretty funny how the android community has become the new smug elitist crowd most users claimed to be running from with apple. They even hate on their own userbase, thats like elitist level 2.
          Not really. It's just idiotic when someone buys a low end product and starts comparing it to high end products and starts claiming one is better than the other.

You can enjoy what you'd like! At the end the consumers are the true winners. I just hope people are smart enough to be able to compare apples to apples when making decisions for their sake.

Comment

I used my gf's Iphone back before I got any smartphone ended up getting a bottom of the line android and still was impressed by it compared to the Iphone.

Iphones are bland and don't do anything...

I mean free navigation alone is worth getting the android over iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
              Ios has taken ideas from android and blackberry and Iphone users don't have the slightest idea where their "notifications", "imessage", and "siri" come from. There are some REALLY smart Apple users but that's only the top percentage of them. The rest of them are a bunch of sheep who know nothing about what they talk about. They have no idea just about everything "new" in iOS5 is stuff android and blackberry have been doing for over 2 years.

I have not yet responded because i have better things to do on a saturday night then argue with ******s who know nothing about their phones. You sound like the type of idiot that wants to enjoy the best experience with products doesn't want to pay for it. YOu have low end phones on fuken Tmobil and you wonder why you have a ****ty experience.

If you're going to compare Iphone to android then compare apple to apples. Compare iphone to SGS2, Nexus, and the other Android phones in that bracket.

The phone you have is for people that can't afford the high end phones and the network you're on is also geared to low income people (although just because you have it doesnt mean your low income)

So in reality you should be THANKING Android and Tmobile for even allowing you to have any kind of smart phone, even if it's a low end one because if it wasn't for them catering to every market your broke ass wouldn't even know what a smart phone feels like.
              that's some mother fukkin ownage right there

Comment

What phone do I have mr android fanboy?

And do you own a 4S or do you just read about them on pro android blogs and regurgitate someone elses experience?

Since according to you no one can know **** without personally owning and using every device..?
                Last edited by Kenny MF Powers; 02-19-2012, 07:12 PM.

Comment

A widget is like getting an embedded video and a shortcut is a link to a video.

I had a samsung tocco years a go and didn't like it too much then, but I can see it's purpose now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    What phone do I have mr android fanboy?

And do you own a 4S or do you just read about them on pro android blogs and regurgitate someone elses experience?

Since according to you no one can know **** without personally owning and using every device..?

You got owned by him.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                      You got owned by him.
                      no he didn't

Comment

Working...
                      X