No announcement yet.

F.uck Valentines day!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.uck Valentines day!

This shyt is for teenagers. I don't understand this fascination with buying chocolates and flowers for some one you love. My wife won't leave me alone about this stupid day. Vday can kiss my a$$.

Youre such a romantic! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Youre such a romantic! hehe
      I'm very romantic but not on vday. I'm taking my wife out this weekend to a nice japanese steak house. And then she's going to get some good drilling from the haitian warrior.

Comment

joke, damn joke

Comment

Originally posted by Footbreath! View Post
          I'm very romantic but not on vday. I'm taking my wife out this weekend to a nice japanese steak house. And then she's going to get some good drilling from the haitian warrior.
          lol i feel ya...im not into the special day either. WTF do you have to have one day for this for. Its bull****. i was at the store last night and it was swamped with people with last min teddy bears candy balloons chocolate...im glad my girl hates Vday too/

Comment

YOu better get your woman something for this day - I don't care what your views on it are. They internalize crap like this for years and one day, when you least expect it it will be 'you don't even buy me gifts for valentines day you ****sucking, mother****ing, ******'.

it may not mean anything to you but women are different, son.

Comment

Another thing I hate it when people ask me So what did you get your wife for vday? I say nothing and they look at me like I'm crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Footbreath! View Post
                Another thing I hate it when people ask me So what did you get your wife for vday? I say nothing and they look at me like I'm crazy.
                lol yeahhh they look at you like youre scum of the earth

Comment

I kind of agree but at the same time, you can pounce on some vulnerable single chicks, take them out for a drink, some flowers & a teddy bear & then basically your booking a hotel room for the night, smashing all night, then come 15th of Feb & beyond, you ignore the **** out of her to the point she realizes that b!tches ain't **** but h0es and tricks, peace.

Comment

Agree its a fabricated sham and gets nothing from me same with Columbus day and presidents day.

Comment

Working...
                    X