Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah I might have a crush on Adele. (PIC Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    because we dont feel attracted to some broad who could lose 30 lbs?
    No, not that. It's because you all obviously suck dick and diddle your arseholes.

Comment

christ
      you always come up with dumb stuff that has nothing to do with anything, huh?

the bold is all sorts of wrong. if you'd really like i'll provide outside evidence. you shouldnt. do you really think that fat people are as healthy as fit people? do you really think that's a cultural phenomenon?
      are you simple?
      For one thing fitness does not directly correlate with very low body fat percentage. On average it is perfectly possible to be healthy and "overweight" as cardiovascular health is more important than fat percentage.

obesity is the leading factor when evaluating risk for numerous diseases. that's as natural as it gets. it has nothing to do with your culture
      Obesity is a specific medical condition and is not the same as carrying an extra ten or twenty pounds.

yes, many cultures historically have associated being overweight with economic and social status (because of the excess that is clearly evident in your lifestyle,)
      but that has nothing to do with my post
      whatsoever.
      It does though. Your disdain for people with an extra couple of pounds on them has nothing to do with their health and everything to do with a cultural perception that assigns a higher socioeconomic status to people who are thinner.

if you are overweight your health is poorer than if you are in shape
      That isn't strictly true though.

you might impress these kids
      you do not impress me, kid.
      I'm going to take a guess here: You're some sort of personal trainer with a crappy diploma in "nutrition" thus making you an "expert" in whatever the latest "wellness" fad is. Am I right?

your posts are redundant and usually all but irrelevant, like this one, which has next to nothing to do with what i'm talking about
      Oh man, I forgot that this topic (TS finds Adele attractive) was all about fitness and nutrition.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
        She has a pretty face but the media are totally overrating her with the fact that she is a "real woman" because she is fat.
        Is that like the media over rating YM because they're weirdos?

Comment

She cant lose weight off that chin.

Great bird tho. Not that im a fan of her music.

Comment

c do you really think that fat people are as healthy as fit people?
            U mean fat and slim.

U can be fat and healthy, or slim and unhealthy. Size doesnt mean ****.

There are fat people who have worked out for years and are much healthier than me. I have a very fast metabolism and look healthy but aint fit at all compared to them.

Comment

Being fat is fine. Being fat and trying to justify it or moaning about being fat without doing something about it, is not.

Comment

She has got a good voice and everything but she isnt that good looking.

I dont really mind her or anything. I'm just getting sick of the media constantly shoving it down our throat that although she is bigger she is still beautiful.

Comment

I'd rather bang the fresh corpse of Whitney Houston than dat phat cow.

Comment

She annoys me with that fat girl attitude and she is a smoker.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                      Why shouldn't I be proud of who I am?

Because you say so?

Why should anyone spend their life feeling bad about themselves because of other people's decision to be rude?

Until someone starts to buy my clothing/groceries, or my doctor says 'hey fatass, lose some weight', I just feel like my weight is only my concern.
                      Easy for you to say, you have the power of P!

You don't have a dick to find!

Comment

Working...
                      X