No announcement yet.

Whitney Houston dead?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
    Whitney was smoking/drinking/sniffing WAAAAAAY before Bobby Brown came on the scene, bruh. HE was the one TRYING to clean up.
    plus, she is an adult who makes her own decisions. No point blaming Bobby. Plus, he's still kicking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      Whitney was smoking/drinking/sniffing WAAAAAAY before Bobby Brown came on the scene, bruh. HE was the one TRYING to clean up.
      some people don't know that

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
        plus, she is an adult who makes her own decisions. No point blaming Bobby. Plus, he's still kicking.
        Excellent point Easy !!!!

Whitney chose Bobby B. and paid the price for that decision.

That stated: One of the world's shining stars just went out, and its sad to know after the fact, that things could have been different.

R.I.P. Whitney Houston.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
          my all time favorite Whitney song

R.I.P

Comment

• Comment

• She had it all. RIP

Comment

• Amazing at the turds trolling this thread,have some fcking respect not everything is a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Amazing at the turds trolling this thread,have some fcking respect not everything is a joke.
                  Agreed. Of all the threads to hijack don't pick the one honoring the recently departed.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Agreed. Of all the threads to hijack don't pick the one honoring the recently departed.

Poet
                    Maybe i am pissy cause i grew up to my Mom an others playing her records,under Mariah i cant think of one singer in my lifetime who could touch her.

Comment

Working...
                    X