No announcement yet.

Obama COMPROMISES on birth control issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Birth control is not a basic right of people but religious freedom is a basic right
    True, but us secularists are forward thinking people and look ahead. Have you seen my Sex-Clone thread? If it got made into a law this year, my hope would be that decades from 2012, most regular peoples sentiment would be something like this:

why are you acting like a corporation, or a faith based employer is single person?

It's not about religious freedoms it's about basic rights to the people.

Look, President Dawkins Jr had already bared churches from this. This is about "faith based" employers. Twenty eight states already require all employers, including “faith-based” ones, to provide access to Sex-Slave Clones through their employee health plans. Where has the outrage been? Oh that's right - there was none. This is just another silly wedge type issue and a way to limit workers access to Sex-Clones (which has been going on for years (see Obama)).

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      dude, BC is LEGAL in the US. If Muslims don't drink alcohol, should we respect their beliefs and ban alcohol? C'mon man, use your head.
      Thats not the same situation. Not even close

Comment

Birth control is not a basic right of people but religious freedom is a basic right
        Birth control is not a right for the people of america? Since when? Could have sworn anyone had the right to birth control if they wanted to use it. I mean at 7/11 there are condoms available to anyone. At the drug store plan b is available, etc etc etc.

Comment

Thats not the same situation. Not even close
          how so if your point was about respecting religious beliefs?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            Birth control is not a right for the people of america? Since when? Could have sworn anyone had the right to birth control if they wanted to use it. I mean at 7/11 there are condoms available to anyone. At the drug store plan b is available, etc etc etc.
            People have the right toaccess to BC. Its not a fundamental human right like religion. You cant sacrifice the right to practice religion to give chicks BC

Comment

I'm still laughing at this being an issue.

There is none.

What do women think about it?

vs.

Repub's "CATHOLIC'S ARE OUTRAGED!"

What's next?

Trump talking **** about the next... lmaooo

Comment

Soooooooooooo Off Topic:

Natas mah homie. Do you have James Kirkland/ Aldfredo Angulo? I been tryin to see that scrap since I been home.

Comment

This thread nees some George Carlin to lighten things up:

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I'm still laughing at this being an issue.

There is none.

What do women think about it?

vs.

Repub's "CATHOLIC'S ARE OUTRAGED!"

What's next?

Trump talking **** about the next... lmaooo
                    exactly. People are making this out to be a big deal but the reality is it is not. That's why Obama should have just stuck to his guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Soooooooooooo Off Topic:

Natas mah homie. Do you have James Kirkland/ Aldfredo Angulo? I been tryin to see that scrap since I been home.
                      Of course I do comrade. PM me your address I'll send you a copy

Comment

Working...
                      X