Would you confront her or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    In the act without hesitation.

Dude gets beaten senseless, and she gets dragged out of the house by her leg.

Lock doors, set alarm.. Call locksmith.

Proceed to throw her belongings from second story window.

Record it, youtube it.

Update facebook status.

Put a Jim Carrey movie on and make some popcorn.
    Depends.

If I don't know the man, and he doesn't know me and as far as he thought she was single, there's no reason to beat on him. It's that b1tch that needs the beating.

Fuk yea you confront them, what kind of stupid fukin question is that? A man is pounding your wife/GF in your bed, your house....are you kidding me? There is no higher level of disrespect other than maybe having someone spit on your mothers grave or some **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Depends.

If I don't know the man, and he doesn't know me and as far as he thought she was single, there's no reason to beat on him. It's that b1tch that needs the beating.

Fuk yea you confront them, what kind of stupid fukin question is that? A man is pounding your wife/GF in your bed, your house....are you kidding me? There is no higher level of disrespect other than maybe having someone spit on your mothers grave or some **** like that.
      Without........... Hesitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Depends.

Believe it or not, there are men out there who wouldn't do it. Especially the married ones, it has more to do with them being afraid of losing half of their financial asset more so than getting their hearts broken. I know lots of my dad's friends who have admitted that their wives have cheated on them several times, but they haven't done anything about it nor ever will.

Comment

i wouldnt assult anyone. Im not going to jail for that. Touch my family..Im all in! My girl or wife...fuk her. The guy and the chick can go. free to have sex all they want. No love loss. If shed do that she aint worth having and surely isnt worth going to jail over.

Comment

Grab the dudes wallet take his money, grab the girls purse take her money.

Then bust in the room, maybe hit the guy once, and just kick them the fuck out.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Believe it or not, there are men out there who wouldn't do it. Especially the married ones, it has more to do with them being afraid of losing half of their financial asset more so than getting their hearts broken. I know lots of my dad's friends who have admitted that their wives have cheated on them several times, but they haven't done anything about it nor ever will.
              I bet you none of them are Mexican.

Comment

catch her in the act.
                pull out pistol.
                shoot homeboy on the kneecaps. ur entitled to kill him for tresspassing.
                pack her *****
                throw it out the house.
                Last edited by KING MEAT; 02-08-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  my exs idiot husband whos in the military cheats on him all the time but he refuses to believe anything. shes got him manipulated like a little child. i mean the whole fuucking seattle knows shes a cheating skank yet still, hes ok with it. if youre a dumbass like that, u definitely deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    i wouldnt assult anyone. Im not going to jail for that. Touch my family..Im all in! My girl or wife...fuk her. The guy and the chick can go. free to have sex all they want. No love loss. If shed do that she aint worth having and surely isnt worth going to jail over.
                    What if you could control your rage/emotion enough to avoid a physical confrontation, would you really want to miss the chance to rip her a new one to make her feel guilty/trashy?

Comment

Ok if i heard them and the door was slightly open, i'd quietly shut it to give them some privacy. I mean they're already ****ing, why not let em finish and allow him to nut, instead of busting into the room and have him accidently nut on you when you confront him. (We all know that once you start the nutting process, theres no stopping it.)

Then i would leave the house and stay at my boyz where we would watch some romantic comedy like Pretty Women as i cried my eyes out

A week later i would confront her with all the details and she would admit to it after which i would tell her i forgive and to never do it again. I would then pretend like it never happened and we'd be perfect again

Comment

Working...
                      X