Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else smashed a close friend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] anyone else smashed a close friend?

howd that ***** work out?

long story short, superbowl sunday got really fuucking hammered, had homegirls over, some left, one stayed and me and homegirl ended up fuucking each others guts out.

so heres the thing... shes amazingly good, prolly best head and fuuck ive had in a reccently. how do i go about keeping this going w/o feelings growing? cuz i dont like her like that and she dont like me like that. were cool. i dont want things to get weird. i dont wanna lose her as a friend but i wanna keep smashin

There's this thing called communication

If you both feel that way about eachother then what's the Problem?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      howd that ***** work out?

long story short, superbowl sunday got really fuucking hammered, had homeboys over, some left, one stayed and me and homeboy ended up fuucking each others guts out.

so heres the thing... he's amazingly good, prolly best head and fuuck ive had in a reccently. how do i go about keeping this going w/o feelings growing? cuz i dont like him like that and he dont like me like that. were cool. i dont want things to get weird. i dont wanna lose him as a friend but i wanna keep smashin
      Fixed................

Comment

Had this homegirl we called her Minnie, she was a straight up chola. We were cool as fuk, smoked out together chilled, everything.

She dated one of my homeboys, they broke up were still cool and then one day it just happened. I rented out a room and fuked.

As long as you keep it honest and let her know what it was but it sounds to me like you might be the one to catch the feelings...?

Just be real, we fuked, it was nice, maybe we can have friend sex and if we find someone else let that **** be.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
          Fixed................
          does my name read Dj emzz?

i wouldnt mind getting it in with him tho
          just gotta agree on whos catchin or pitchin.

Comment

That's become somewhat of a pattern for me...especially as I get older.

I friendzone myself & try to work my way out.

Its the ultimate challenge in dating, imo.

Comment

That's become somewhat of a pattern for me...especially as I get older.

I friendzone myself & try to work my way out.

Its the ultimate challenge in dating, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Had this homegirl we called her Minnie, she was a straight up chola. We were cool as fuk, smoked out together chilled, everything.

She dated one of my homeboys, they broke up were still cool and then one day it just happened. I rented out a room and fuked.

As long as you keep it honest and let her know what it was but it sounds to me like you might be the one to catch the feelings...?

Just be real, we fuked, it was nice, maybe we can have friend sex and if we find someone else let that **** be.
                fuucking genius bro. thanks alot for this.
                yea this girl used to date my homeboy too but theyve been broken up for years plus my friendship with the guy fell off like 2 years ago so whatever.

nah im 100% sure i aint gonna be dating her lol. our ***** is on motherfuucking down low but i trust everyone here in the lounge so im sharing this here

Comment

What's the fawking problem? U had sex. She said yes! No problem with that. It IS a problem however if she said NO cuz apparently u gotta live with the fact u got rejected and she's ur friend. But u guys did it. Its a win win situation.

Fawk her again if i were u.

Comment

if that's the best sex and head you've gotten and you guys keep going at it, you're probably going to start catching feelings and getting jealous of her if she starts talking to other guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X