No announcement yet.

anyone else smashed a close friend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Girls are naive enough to think they can be just friends with guys, but the guy always wants something more.
    That's a good question though, are the naive or just keeping plan B around?

Hmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

Hmmmm?
      Depends on the woman. I'd say most are keeping a plan B, myself, maybe 40 years ago it was different but I can't believe that the majority of women keep guy friends without considering that guy as an option.

Comment

I agree that men and women can't be just friends, unless it's some crazy circumstance that came from some sort of tragedy or something.

Like let's say you were both survived an airplane crash or something. Since the females in this video understand that the men like them but they still see them as just friends, it makes me believe this simple formula that women have in life when it comes to men.

If you have a GF and she has some male "friends" you better get your **** straight because you are one fuk up from being replaced by one of her "friends".

Those friends (I am convinced) are just Plan B's in case you fuk up. Then when she does hook up with one of her "friends" and you tell her you knew it all along, she can just say you pushed her to him or he was just there to comfort her.

That's why the comfort game is a serious game some dudes use, you need to be weary of those sensitive types, they are sneaky fuks.

My wife had a "friend" that she had since she was in the military. He was this Puerto Rican guy who did all these favors for her and was there anytime she needed someone.

When me and her started dating, I asked her about this dude and she gave me the "he's just my friend" line. So I was slick and insisted we all go out for drinks one night, she agreed.....big mistake on her part.

Long story short, I made sure to let him know we were together and she was my girl. He texted my wife (GF at the time) and said he couldn't be friends because he always loved her and it hurt him so much to see her with me. Something I told her from the get go but she didn't believe it because she thought of him as a brother.

So I texted him back that if he texts her again, I will beat his punk ass if I ever see him. He said he was depressed and was thinking of killing himself, I told him to do it and not contact my wife (GF at the time) ever again.

He never contacted her.

You have to nip that **** in the bud homie.
        I dont get why you took such an aggressive approach since he said they cant be friends anymore

Comment

Hmmmm?
          I think naive, I've seen girls be friends with guys they are clearly not interested in that way. A good looking girl knows a plan B isn't hard to find at all, she doesn't need some guy waiting in the wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I dont get why you took such an aggressive approach since he said they cant be friends anymore
            For a couple of reasons..

#1 - That's just me, I'm aggressive.

#2 - Because I knew what he was up to from day one and IMO was using the "sensitive guy" approach to try and get in her pants.

For me it's just weird, the guys that hang around and are so persistent even though the girl is making it clear they are just friends but I guess part of that is her fault as well.

Anyway, I was sort of a *** and she told me but like I said, you have to cut that **** out quick.

Comment

Hmmmm?
              Girls?

Majority legit think they can be just friends. Any many of my girl friends are just like that and have these guy friends who now came out with their feeling and to them it was almost a shock since they've been friends from 5 years old

Comment

For a couple of reasons..

#1 - That's just me, I'm aggressive.

#2 - Because I knew what he was up to from day one and IMO was using the "sensitive guy" approach to try and get in her pants.

For me it's just weird, the guys that hang around and are so persistent even though the girl is making it clear they are just friends but I guess part of that is her fault as well.

Anyway, I was sort of a *** and she told me but like I said, you have to cut that **** out quick.
                Yea i get you, it just seemed a little bit like you were very insecure about that and also looked like you didnt trust her as much as you didnt trust him

Surprisingly he didnt contact her again when most guys actually would.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Yea i get you, it just seemed a little bit like you were very insecure about that and also looked like you didnt trust her as much as you didnt trust him

Surprisingly he didnt contact her again when most guys actually would.
                  Actually it was early in the relationship so it wasn't about being insecure. I just learned my lesson over the years when chicks say they have a friend or they keep some old BF around.

If I'm not #1 in your life, then I'm not in your life...period.

Comment

I have. It's like this, if she's really kool, being lovers shouldn't be a problem. But if you wanna keep toning & she feels the same, maybe a good friend can make a great companion.

Comment

Yeah I have he gave crazy good head but I still felt odd peeing next to him at the urinal, I guess I have some issues to work out still.

Comment

Working...
                      X