Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel vs Iran Who Ya Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didnt israel beat all the arab countries in like six days already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rossman View Post
      If anything it was understated. Millions of bodies were unaccounted for and not included. Any denile of the holocaust are lies to build the anti Jewish machine that many feel is their religious duty. It's the Jewish now, next it will be the Christians and athiests. No true religion promotes hate.
      Its western propaganda when Iran calls for the destruction of israel but when he denies the holocaust, its his "personal opinion"

Only lunatics would deny the holocaust but we have the Pres. of Iran doing it. Yet many follow calling whatever jews say propaganda but deny the holocaust isnt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
        didnt israel beat all the arab countries in like six days already?
        Yea but they were nice and gave back the land they conquered, because when Israel wins a war, they should "give the arabs their land back".

Egypt and especially Syria are lucky their land isnt part of Israel right now due to the Russians threatening to step in, with possible nuclear weapons after Israel destroys Syria and Egypt and came withen miles of Cairo and Damascus

Egypt and Jordan learned their lessons and now recognize israel and signed peace treaties
        Last edited by Russian Crushin; 02-05-2012, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Yea but they were nice and gave back the land they conquered, because when Israel wins a war, they should "give the arabs their land back".

Egypt and especially Syria are lucky their land isnt part of Israel right now due to the Russians threatening to step in, with possible nuclear weapons after Israel destroys Syria and Egypt and came withen miles of Cairo and Damascus

Egypt and Jordan learned their lessons and now recognize israel and signed peace treaties
          Thats what i meant that israel is a powerful nation by itself. lol btw i have a friend from israel and he is such an antisemite **** lol i always troll him for thta ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Its western propaganda when Iran calls for the destruction of israel but when he denies the holocaust, its his "personal opinion"

Only lunatics would deny the holocaust but we have the Pres. of Iran doing it. Yet many follow calling whatever jews say propaganda but deny the holocaust isnt?

The Iranian president was talking about the illegal regime in Israel not the actual people. He never called for the destruction of Israel. Stop with your filthy lies and propaganda. Iran has a sizeable Jewish community, if the Iran government was that bad they would start slaughtering the Iranian Jews first before threatening israel.

Comment

• Terrible consequences. America would help israel and Iran would nuke Israel basically wiping out both countries and causing damage to countries around them.

Comment

• All in all for the good of everyone let's hope it never occurs! God knows what Russia and china would make of it as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  All in all for the good of everyone let's hope it never occurs!
                  In spite of everybody's difference of political opinion in this thread and on this site, I hope everybody at least agrees with that.
                  Last edited by TBear; 02-05-2012, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurGeorges View Post
                    I do not expect either of these nations to actually drop an atom bomb, but what I am concerned about is the technology falling into the hands of some rogue element.

I feel we should issue Iran this ultimatum:

You have the right to nuclear technology for peaceful purposes. We will offer assistance in getting you safer, more secure, more modern facilities on the condition that you allow complete transparency for intnatl watchdogs. You can develop modern infrastructure, power your factories and schools even in the far-out countryside, you can better feed your people but all these things will come once you abandon the aggression and sit down at the business table. If we catch you lying/selling tech/making bombs in secret just once, that is the end of all talks and future talks. Israel will want to wipe Iran off the page of history, and We will bomb out your air defenses along with key economic & production centers, followed by an occupation that makes Iraq look like nothing. We will oppress your people in their native lands for 10+ years if we need to, as long as it takes for you to bend to our will. All who support us being there will be handed the local political power/access to wealth etc. and have access to all of our Western luxuries, all who don't will be left to fend for themselves which almost surely means a degree poverty. We will drive a wedge through your nation, with well-fed and well-schooled supporters of democracy on one side and hungry, ignorant hardliners on the other. They can even keep any bombs they already have, for the purpose of defense. Of course, total transparency and close attention will be key here. They should however agree to building no more bombs, and stop researching technologies related increasing the range and power of missiles

do they want to see the beautiful avenues of Tehran reduced to this?

Didn't think so, then lets become business partners and very rich men
                    You sound like a lunatic. Replace "we" with Israel (and their puppet USA) and it perfectly illustrates the present threatening attitude unfairly projected towards Iran. I can only hope this was intended to be sarcastic. And who has the right to issue ultimatums? Iran is a sovereign nation that has every right to prosper, and if nuclear energy is what it takes, then so be it. I am tired of the double standards. Iran has allowed IAEA monitors into the country, wish I could say the same about Isreal, who, unlike Iran, definitely possesses nuclear weapons even if they don't publicly admit to it. Isreal does not allow international nuclear experts to monitor their operations but they demand Iran to succumb to their will and do so. See the hypocrisy in that?

Iran honestly cooperating with IAEA: Britain's former IAEA envoy

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurGeorges View Post
                      How can we demand it? Because we are the dominate military force, that is the point of issuing an ultimatum. We also have the best allies. What do you think the result would be in an all out war between all Muslim nations and a western coalition of say the yanks, the dutch, the australians, brits, finns etc. There would be huge casualties on both sides, but the west would surely win. And I don't believe all Muslim nations would band together, look at the history of that region. They fight like dogs amongst themselves many times, they will be more worried about who gets power after the dust settles than keeping religious solidarity during the fighting

Also, as I've already said I'm not worried about Iran-proper firing a nuke as much as I am the technology being somehow kicked down ladder to some kind of rogue element. Are there anti-American rogue elements in the middle east? yes. What if the regime gets toppled in civil wars in the next thirty years and atom bombs end up in the hands of a modern day Pol-Pot type of guy?

Also look at what happened in Fukushima Daiichi Japan. A freak environmental event caused a huge nuclear disaster. How safe do you really think Irans reactors are? They should give us transparency just so we can come in and determine that everything is modern and secure for the sake of the human beings in the area. Area there any major fault lines near Iran?

The west has already learned these lessons with 3 mile island and of course chernobyl, and so now so too have the east Asians. It is downright horrifying, the Middle east does not need to even give itself the chance to repeat that awful chapter of history. We need to be so, so, so careful with nuclear technology. We can't this attitude where just let anyone tinker with it, if they make a mistake or have bad intentions they could affect the whole world

I would like my children to grow up in world where there is no threat from a radical religious leader such as ahmadinjad. The man is a holocaust denier that I absolutely don't trust and he is not even very popular with native Iranians. Ideally I would love to make the Iranians our ally and trading partner, it is a beautiful part of the world and I would like to see a future where Americans and Iranians can travel between nations, culturally enrich ourselves and have no hostility in the air.
                      Again, yet it is okay for Israel to possess such technology and enough stockpiles of nuclear warheads to take down the entire region with it. The Israeli government has publicly suggested that if threatened they WILL use nuclear weapons in response. Right now I am more worried about the rogue regime in Israel than Iran. Israel won't stop at international pleas, they've already shown that they do not respect any international agency. They're like the delinquent kid on the playground whose parents are not present or he doesn't listen to them and beats on the other kids, whose parents tell them not to fight back because it's bad. If you will accept that analogy.

Comment

Working...
                      X