Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How slammin is Ice T's girl Coco's body??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    coco is fine as hell. no man can think shes gross. NO MAN!

i understand ppl have diffrent preferances, but there are some women nobody can find ugly and she is one of them.

idk i think ppl are hating cuz they aint never had no piece of ass like that.. i know i never had no piece of ass like that, i never even seen an ass like that on another woman. but instead of hatin i got nothin but love for coco, love and penis.
    i've had an ass like that. I think she's thick but something about her seems off, or perhaps fake. If she's all natural coo...

She's still bad no matter what any1 says

Comment

She's an outright skank.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
        Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        coco is fine as hell. no man can think shes gross. NO MAN!

i understand ppl have diffrent preferances, but there are some women nobody can find ugly and she is one of them.

idk i think ppl are hating cuz they aint never had no piece of ass like that.. i know i never had no piece of ass like that, i never even seen an ass like that on another woman. but instead of hatin i got nothin but love for coco, love and penis.
        Amen body is too much banging!!

Comment

Fake asses are the new Fake t*ts.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            She's an outright skank.

Comment

That ass is inhumanely large and fake, but it doesn't mean I would hesitate for a single god damned second to destroy it, given the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by 5hanus View Post
                That ass is inhumanely large and fake, but it doesn't mean I would hesitate for a single god damned second to destroy it, given the opportunity.
                You wouldn't get the opportunity, no one here would.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    Oh I know that, I'm nowhere near rich enough and my skin's the wrong colour.. but in an alternate dimension where she went for broke white guys, as opposed to rich black ones.. I would suck her ass hole.

Comment

The rest of her body looks far too skinny for that to be real.

Not that I would say no. But not one to bring back to your parents I'd imagine.

Comment

Working...
                      X