• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
    probably your teachers

anyway who cares.
    I had no teachers, I'm self taught.

Comment

A truly educated man could never be a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        Well the Klan was made up of teachers etc too.

Not all racists are dumb.
        yes they are. there are diffrent kinds of intelligence though so they are not necessarily dumb in every way, nobody is. but in some ways racist ppl are always ******ed, the racism alone all the proof you need.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
          That's a good documentary I saw it on netflix a few weeks back, that clip is probably the most disturbing though how can someone that stupid be put in a position of such power the mind boggles.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            yes they are. there are diffrent kinds of intelligence though so they are not necessarily dumb in every way, nobody is. but in some ways racist ppl are always ******ed, the racism alone all the proof you need.
            we are talking about low IQ scores. you can be racist and have a very IQ score.

Comment

I'm skeptical of the study until I've read the actual paper. Funny though!

Comment

Brown Pinays....

Comment

Every human being has prejudices. Its ingrained in our DNA, its a survival mechanism to be wary of people who are different than you.

Comment

Lol, I was going to post this. Yes, racist people are stupid. There many idiots here on Boxingscene.

Comment

Conservatives and Racists have been found to have a larger and more active fear center than more liberal leaning people.

Comment

Working...
                      X