Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You knew you were addicted to Boxing Scene when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    When I would come here daily even though I didnt have an account to read everything I could read on here. I did that for atleast a year before I tried to create an account.
    Good while. I think I was surfing here in November 2004 before making an account in December 2004. But you said a year. Good God...

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
      I was getting tired of going up a year on my name, each year. Something had to be done!!
      Haha yeah. Not only that but it's quite a 'camp' new persona with the Floyd smile etc.

xxx

Comment

Good while. I think I was surfing here in November 2004 before making an account in December 2004. But you said a year. Good God...
        Well see what had happened was , I found this place in late 08. And I read along for a few months before I made a profile. So in 09 I made my profile, but left a letter out of my email address, so it sent my confirmation to a non-existant email. (I know, I know). I kept checkin my email thinkin "where the hell is this confirmation?????", then just started lurkin again. Finally I said let me try this one more time, that was in Feb 10.

So somewhere in the bowels of Boxing Scene there is an account with my name attached to it from 09 with zero posts.

Comment

When I would come here daily even though I didnt have an account to read everything I could read on here. I did that for atleast a year before I tried to create an account.
          I did that too. I was actually lurking in 1973. BPP and Reeno had Afros.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            Haha yeah. Not only that but it's quite a 'camp' new persona with the Floyd smile etc.

xxx
            My 3rd time ever having a fighter in my sig.Dempsey and Tyson previously. And my first having Floyd up of any sort.

Comment

Well see what had happened was , I found this place in late 08. And I read along for a few months before I made a profile. So in 09 I made my profile, but left a letter out of my email address, so it sent my confirmation to a non-existant email. (I know, I know). I kept checkin my email thinkin "where the hell is this confirmation?????", then just started lurkin again. Finally I said let me try this one more time, that was in Feb 10.

So somewhere in the bowels of Boxing Scene there is an account with my name attached to it from 09 with zero posts.
              That's what happened also with my original account. I made another one because I forgot the other. Then I remembered.

Comment

My 3rd time ever having a fighter in my sig.Dempsey and Tyson previously. And my first having Floyd up of any sort.
                I've had... Dempsey, other Dempsey, Hearns, The Prince, Calzaghe, Rick, Stanley Ketchel

Comment

I still think you are sugarsean occasionally when glancing at your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    I still think you are sugarsean occasionally when glancing at your avatar.
                    Yes! A user's avatar has so much bearing on who I picture them to be... I feel like I can't get to know people who change avatar every few days as well because I forget their old persona. I used to change mine all the time but I'm sticking with this now so people won't forget.

Comment

• F
                      Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      Yes! A user's avatar has so much bearing on who I picture them to be... I feel like I can't get to know people who change avatar every few days as well because I forget their old persona. I used to change mine all the time but I'm sticking with this now so people won't forget.
                      Ill probably get my Tyson one back and put Floyd in my sig

Comment

Working...
                      X