No announcement yet.

Operation Boxingscene Date Night: Part 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    There was one guy who started actin' like a drunken ass towards the end of the game. He was talkin total nonsense, so we paid him no attention...
    now if you had punched him in the forehead you'd have been a hero!

Comment

There was one guy who started actin' like a drunken ass towards the end of the game. He was talkin total nonsense, so we paid him no attention...
      so it was pretty tame party.

now lets get down to business...what kind of food and drink were they serving? this is important.

also, what did you bring as a guest? wine? beer? dessert? please tell me you brought something.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        so it was pretty tame party.

now lets get down to business...what kind of food and drink were they serving? this is important.

also, what did you bring as a guest? wine? beer? dessert? please tell me you brought something.
        he brought his appetite -- and didn't drink any fluid for 24 hours prior.

that's it though, what do you expect? he's from boston. they ain't got no couth!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          he brought his appetite -- and didn't drink any fluid for 24 hours prior.

that's it though, what do you expect? he's from boston. they ain't got no couth!
          he better not be making up some gift that he didn't bring right now.

I hope he didn't eat up all the top 6 layers on the 7 layer dip and leave the beans.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            he better not be making up some gift that he didn't bring right now.

I hope he didn't eat up all the top 6 layers on the 7 layer dip and leave the beans.
            you know he did.

probably took all the tylenol out the medicine cabinet too!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              you know he did.

probably took all the tylenol out the medicine cabinet too!
              in the bathroom for 20 minutes looking at all the prescription bottles....

stealin the mom's underwear too.....

Comment

bg probably brought these...

but drank these out of the cooler:

Comment

It was a tame but lively crowd. My girl's brother in-law bbq'd 8 racks of ribs and beef brisket so the food was on right on target. Most folks were drinkin' wine, champaigne or beer and there were jelly shots as I mentioned.

I brought some artisan cheeses, crackers, roni, etc. I also surprised my girl (at the end of the night) with a gift - a catrina figurine (it's part of her kitchen decor).

Overall, the night went well - The food and drink was good, I met everyone and IMO made a good impression and was able to focus on the game and watch most of the plays...

Comment

It was a tame but lively crowd. My girl's brother in-law bbq'd 8 racks of ribs and beef brisket so the food was on right on target. Most folks were drinkin' wine, champaigne or beer and there were jelly shots as I mentioned.

I brought some artisan cheeses, crackers, roni, etc. I also surprised my girl (at the end of the night) with a gift - a catrina figurine (it's part of her kitchen decor).

Overall, the night went well - The food and drink was good, I met everyone and IMO made a good impression and was able to focus on the game and watch most of the plays...
                    I had to do a google image search for 'catrina figurine' as I had no clue what that could possibly be.

This is what comes up.

Comment

Working...
                    X