No announcement yet.

Just tried cali tree for the first time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
    I'm from Venice and I never noticed that big of a difference between weed there and in NYC. I don't know, maybe I'm not enough of a connoisseur or whatever.
    Man Venice beach is the shit, my friends live on 9th of Wilshere. I'm going back this summer, damn I love that place...

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      No flash:

Flash:

Damn that shit look goooooooood...

Comment

My boy has some weed that looks just like that. Maybe a little less purple. That is crazy stuff man, not to be fucked with We been vaping and watching CNN debates. Good shit man. Have fun.

Comment

No flash:

Flash:

looks fire bro, enjoy...

if i make it to colorado some day im just gonna grow all my own ***** in my basement

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
            looks fire bro, enjoy...

if i make it to colorado some day im just gonna grow all my own ***** in my basement
            lol.. every other weedhead has some kind of plan to either move to cali or grow his own weed some day. im just gonna create a small grow area for just 3-4 plants somewhere in my next apartment, need more space though. at some point i wanna have a whole grow room.

Comment

Goddamn!
              Where I live you almost get executed for 0.1 grams.
              No joke! Dumbest weed laws in Europe.

0.1 to 1 gram, you'll get 30 workday fine.
              Meaning what you earn in a day times 30, you have to pay as a fine.
              Lowest they go is 2000 dollars and ofc they pi'ss test you for half a year.

Weed prices are through the roof as well.
              Around 85$ for 5 gram of hash and dry **** hash as well.
              "Weed"(leaf clippings looooool) is even more expensive.
              If you want buds it'll cost you almost 90 bucks even 100 in some places, for a 5 gram bud.

FML

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                Goddamn!
                Where I live you almost get executed for 0.1 grams.
                No joke! Dumbest weed laws in Europe.

0.1 to 1 gram, you'll get 30 workday fine.
                Meaning what you earn in a day times 30, you have to pay as a fine.
                Lowest they go is 2000 dollars and ofc they pi'ss test you for half a year.

Weed prices are through the roof as well.
                Around 85$ for 5 gram of hash and dry **** hash as well.
                "Weed"(leaf clippings looooool) is even more expensive.
                If you want buds it'll cost you almost 90 bucks even 100 in some places, for a 5 gram bud.

FML
                3.5 here is 50.

common price in america is .7g = $10

Dro and other High quality green is usually 20 dollars per gram.

dro is ****ing incredible btw. I go to another dimension and level of conciousness whenever i get my hands on that ****. And the feeling stays with you for a long time after you come down. Like being in love with a girl who you can still feel when she goes away.
                Last edited by Paclan; 01-29-2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  lol.. every other weedhead has some kind of plan to either move to cali or grow his own weed some day. im just gonna create a small grow area for just 3-4 plants somewhere in my next apartment, need more space though. at some point i wanna have a whole grow room.
                  i'd never need a whole room TBH, just a small mother/veg chamber to hold maybe 3 in veg and 2 mothers and a little grow tent to flower maybe 3-4 at a time. i have no interest in selling or making money but being able to grow my own with the organic soil of my choice and nutrients and whatnot would be pretty boss... also i'd grow it for quality not quantity and harvest when ready not when i need to money

Comment

3.5 here is 50.

common price in america is .7g = $10

Dro and other High quality green is usually 20 dollars per gram.

dro is ****ing incredible btw. I go to another dimension and level of conciousness whenever i get my hands on that ****. And the feeling stays with you for a long time after you come down. Like being in love with a girl who you can still feel when she goes away.
                    Holy ****! how do you guys smoke so much if it's that ****ing expensive.

Also I forget to tell you the quality.
                    Very low, as I said "weed" here is leaf clippings lol.

Saw on http://www.priceofweed.com/ that a ounce of low quality weed cost around 622$.

BTW medicinal weed is cheaper I'm I right?

Also how often do you guys lit up and how much do you spend on it

Comment

damn now that's what i call wheelchair weed. green k

Comment

Working...
                      X