No announcement yet.

Know any women's forums I can troll?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    This is a good one purseblog has new rules they didn't before about new members making thread, probably because of us.

http://spacefem.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
    I just signed up. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I can't go back to purseblog because I was perma banned IDK for what really, I was just asking boxing related questions in a lounge which is just about random things, I need some ideas for forums where it would be mostly women.

I wonder if I can become the Boss Lady of their forums.

I remember that shi t. Hilarious. Fools.

Comment

Camitroll was fun too. Didnt we have a battle with ******** around the same time? Ph got banned from there or something so we went on a raping and pillaging session?

Comment

which one of you clowns is Liam?

wow, that site is fukn WAAAACKY
          Last edited by Walt Liquor; 01-27-2012, 10:13 PM.

Comment

let me know what site and when it begins. I'm down for some trollin.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              let me know what site and when it begins. I'm down for some trollin.
              im in in the new members section.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Camitroll was fun too. Didnt we have a battle with ******** around the same time? Ph got banned from there or something so we went on a raping and pillaging session?
                That was a bit after,but that was fun to i completely flooded their lounge with scat ****,and other gross sht .actually if you look in the dome one of their **** posted in the thunderdome rules thread and i believe is still the last to post in it.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  That was a bit after,but that was fun to i completely flooded their lounge with scat ****,and other gross sht .actually if you look in the dome one of their **** posted in the thunderdome rules thread and i believe is still the last to post in it.
                  that shi t was hilarious, went on for a few days right? im gonna have to go check that ish.

Comment

ok so I am going to troll the feminist forum tomorrow, I have to work today so no time to organize the pantie raid but I am off on Sundays.

Comment

This thread is fraudulent. Im already locked and loaded amd nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X