Know any women's forums I can troll?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
    Mbnlvfem:

I was watching boxing with my hubby,damn those greasy men get me all wet,what he doesnt know is i slipped away with my vibrator.

momo89:

the only boxer that gets me wet is 'sexy' sergio martinez.. yummmmmmm

i bet manny pakiyao has got a small penis because he's asian. my ex was an amateur boxer and used to always say that maywhether would beat pakiyao in a fight because he's a slick african american (no idea what that means).. so if they fight i'm going to bet on maywhether.

but i heard some rumours that maywhether is gay with one of his managers and 50 cent and that his dad is a crack addict... i don't know what to believe!
    i replied

i have fantasies about james toney. just imagining him dominate me in the bed makes me scream out loud with pleasure

Comment

• lol. i replied.

Comment

• I tried joining the site and this message came up. WTF?

Comment

• I am pissing myself laughing at the stress thread, I have nothing on you guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            i replied

i have fantasies about james toney. just imagining him dominate me in the bed makes me scream out loud with pleasure
            i replied back.

momo89:

ooooh that reminds me. joe calzaghe used to get me all hot and bothered. I like it when my man slaps me when we make love. my ex wasn't a big fan of calzaghe's apparently calzaghe used to "slap with his punches a lot" so I guess calzaghe is perfect for me if he likes slapping! he can spank me all night!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
              i replied

i replied back.

momo89:

ooooh that reminds me. joe calzaghe used to get me all hot and bothered. I like it when my man slaps me when we make love. my ex wasn't a big fan of calzaghe's apparently calzaghe used to "slap with his punches a lot" so I guess calzaghe is perfect for me if he likes slapping! he can spank me all night!

Comment

• Man, **** that gay ass forum. Still won't let me post. I'll join in on the next invasion.

Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                  i replied back.

momo89:

i replied

u would have to be 40 yrs old or live in wales for Joe to slap u

Comment

• boss lady, why is your location 'Toronto' wtf lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Man, **** that gay ass forum. Still won't let me post. I'll join in on the next invasion.
                      yeah bro same, guess mark was right they usually have 1 joiner per month and suddenly 20 people register and talk about having sexual fantasies with boxers

Comment

Working...
                      X