Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your opinion on a girl who hooks up with multiple guys at a party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    What do you gentleman think would cause a lady to behave in a such a way, alcohol involved of course.
    She is fun and myself and the missus kind of gal.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
      I have things I dislike about myself, I am not out sucking **** and sleeping with the hood. I am not insecure, I know who and what I am.

When a woman is insecure and thinks her worth lies between her legs, it is easier for a guy to get in her pants. THAT IS FACT. When someone dislikes everything about themselves and some dude comes along and shoots a compliment their way ... well it's going to be a lot easier for that dude to get in their pants. AGAIN, THAT IS FACT.

IF a girl is confident and loves herself and values her body she isn't just going to give it up to any **** who tries.
      Well said... But also other contributing factors could play a role, for instance she might of had some guy she liked screw her over, and this is her revenge or way of feeling good about herself. It was also her birthday that could've played a role. And in addition her friend is known to be a loose girl, and perhaps in order to compete with her she feels like she needs to do the same. Afterall you are the company you keep. In any case I feel like human behavior is a little more complicated than we would like to give Credit for.
      Last edited by Enayze; 01-26-2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

inb4 Women are the inferior sex

Comment

It's funny how society in general perceives men who sleep with many women "accomplished" and yet sees women who sleep with many men as "sluts"

Comment

Originally posted by russian crushin View Post
            being a slut?

qft.............

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              It's funny how society in general perceives men who sleep with many women "accomplished" and yet sees women who sleep with many men as "sluts"
              one of the most overused arguments of all time...

Comment

In my experience, with me and any girl, drugs (only weed for me) & drink have equalled sex 100% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                  u do realise ur 60 yr old mum can go 2 a club rite and get sum meat u no dat rite? try doin the same for ur grandpa k lil boy?

ya no i like gurls like that they dont give much care wat other ppl think no wat i mean? becus rly they can do whateva the FUCK they wana do

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Well said... But also other contributing factors could play a role, for instance she might of had some guy she liked screw her over, and this is her revenge or way of feeling good about herself. It was also her birthday that could've played a role. And in addition her friend is known to be a loose girl, and perhaps in order to compete with her she feels like she needs to do the same. Afterall you are the company you keep. In any case I feel like human behavior is a little more complicated than we would like to give Credit for.
                    gawdam enayze. you are on point bro. thats exactly what happened to my poor ex. exactly how she bacame a fuuckin skank. and idk how to feel about this but she blames me for making her the way she is right now. she dont give a fuuck about things anymore and admitted to manipulating guys to get things her way.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      gawdam enayze. you are on point bro. thats exactly what happened to my poor ex. exactly how she bacame a fuuckin skank. and idk how to feel about this but she blames me for making her the way she is right now. she dont give a fuuck about things anymore and admitted to manipulating guys to get things her way.
                      Have you ever heard Song Cry by Jay-Z?

He said it best really: 'They say you can't turn a bad girl good, but once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever.'

Comment

Working...
                      X