Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Student/Teacher Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 29-year-old teacher has been charged with having sex with one of her former pupils and sending him sexually explicit text messages.

Heather Lasseigne Chiasson is alleged to have begun a relationship with a 17 year old boy from her English class.

Investigators said the boy admitted to the affair and said it had become with flirting but ended up with him sleeping with his teacher.

The teen also showed detectives a series of sexually explicit text messages that he had been sent by Ms Chiasson.

The English teacher has refused to talk to police about the alleged affair but she was immediately suspended from her position at South Laforche High School in Louisiana.

'The Lafourche Parish School Board takes very seriously all such allegations and will swiftly act to take appropriate administrative action,' Lafourche Parish Schools Superintendent Jo Ann Matthews, said.

'She has been suspended from her position with the Lafourche Parish School Board, pending the results of the investigation of the allegations made against her.

'Once the school district’s personnel department and the school’s administration complete an investigation, a final determination of her employment status will be announced.”

It is believed a tip off to school chiefs led to the investigation into the teacher-student affair.

When police examined the teen's cell phone they found messages that were of a 'graphic sexual nature'.

Chiasson was charged with prohibited misdemeanor sexual conduct between an educator and student.

She was charged with a misdemeanor rather than a felony charges because of the student's age.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tudent-17.html

Comment

the only reason this hoebag is being prosecuted is political correctness.

EVERY MOTHER****ER KNOWS that 17-year-old boys are not damaged by banging older women!

It is a VICTIMLESS CRIME. There is no damage. There is no victim.

When it's the other way around though a 17-year-old chick and a fat, old perv, obviously there can be some damage there.

Comment

Where the **** were these teachers when I was in school!?

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

EVERY MOTHER****ER KNOWS that 17-year-old boys are not damaged by banging older women!

When it's the other way around though a 17-year-old chick and a fat, old perv, obviously there can be some damage there.
          When I was 17 I would have loved this kind of crime to have been done to me.

Comment

Those are some decent looking teachers. Well compared to the ones I had.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

Pretty much what i was thinking. They both at a great time , i dont see the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                man, that's kinda F'd up

where are the feminine rights activists here?!?!?

surely they arent clamoring BS and wanting equal rights now are they!?!?!?

"If this was a 29-year-old male and a 17-year-old female, I would be inclined to order some incarceration," said judge Mark Kouris during sentencing.

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
                  Where the **** were these teachers when I was in school!?
                  Probably banging guys less fugly!

Comment

the only thing that makes it impressive is that she's a teacher. I mean i remember when i was 18 and i ****ed a 26 year old army female. it wasn't really that big of a deal but i had to lie to her about my age though.

Comment

why is this illegal?

Comment

Working...
                      X