No announcement yet.

How gay would you go for 1 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
    Some highly insecure guys up in here. Men who vociferously protest any suggestion that some circumstance could prompt them to do anything that might possibly be interpreted as ****sexual behavior with respect to another male tend to be the ones with a deep-seeded fear that just maybe some part of them might like it
    Which strikes you as more ****sexual.

1, Sitting around then asking what the gayest thing you'd do for a million dollars was.

Or.

2. Sitting around and NOT asking what the gayest thing you'd do for 1 million dollars was.

I'm not an expert in logic but for some reason I'm leaning towards the latter.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Which strikes you as more ****sexual.

1, Sitting around then asking what the gayest thing you'd do for a million dollars was.

Or.

2. Sitting around and NOT asking what the gayest thing you'd do for 1 million dollars was.

I'm not an expert in logic but for some reason I'm leaning towards the latter.
      Oh sure, the asking is a bit weird, but the protests in the vein of "NAH MAN I'D NEVER KISS A DUDE I'D RATHER DIE" are pretty hilarious.

Comment

I'd let him cream pie my arsehole for 1m. You would be dumb not to take that offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Isn't it a shame, I could do alot with a milli.
          I'd give it all to charity. I just want to be ****ed in the arse tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            Oh sure, the asking is a bit weird, but the protests in the vein of "NAH MAN I'D NEVER KISS A DUDE I'D RATHER DIE" are pretty hilarious.
            I agree, the elaborate rejection seems kind of like overkill.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

If someone blew me for a mil lets go!
              But no giving back goddammit.
              I wouldn't put it up someones a'ss, girl or man.

If you get blown by a dude for a mil isn't a big deal.
              You Just close your eyes and pretend that a girl is going to work on it and not a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                If someone blew me for a mil lets go!
                But no giving back goddammit.
                I wouldn't put it up someones a'ss, girl or man.

If you get blown by a dude for a mil isn't a big deal.
                You Just close your eyes and pretend that a girl is going to work on it and not a guy.
                Who would pay you to suck your dick? Can you point me towards these kind of prostitutes, please.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Food View Post
                  Who would pay you to suck your dick? Can you point me towards these kind of prostitutes, please.
                  Your mate Clegg does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Your mate Clegg does it.
                    Clegg diddled my arsehole.

Comment

The majority of the guys here would f**k a guy for some green K and blow someone for some e points. For an actual million in cold hard cash I'm guessing they'd marry and adopt children.
                      Last edited by Rapid Counter; 01-23-2012, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X