Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were to meet three lounge posters...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
    had some crazy NY and back to trainigns now. nothing new, living exciting life)
    that's what's up. . . still look for your advice in the training and nutrition section sometimes. . .

wish i could say the same. . . shyt is dull and boring as can be for me. . . not much longer, though. . . about another year, maybe year point five, and ill be done with my schooling. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      yeah that poor crusty pleb is swinging alright! but he ain't making no contact. . .

anyway, the poor lil fella won't reveal himself. . . and he's currently 3rd in line waiting to use the sole village computer. . .

so we'll have to wait for his response. . but i guess all his "e-gang" can continue in his place while he's in line. . .
      Nah son he is comin' at you, ya best protect ya neck!

Comment

Walt, Chief, SP50

easy

gotta keep with the triumvirate

and Pea seems like a guy who could keep up with a southern drinking habit

Comment

That skank that's been making a lot of noise here lately.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            Hey pug, while I was in the chat yesterday, I thought you look like this guy in the "modern family" series.

You seem to talk and act like him. (Or I just have a mistaking impression of you?)

lol can gingers get drunk?

that guy looks bombed

Comment

Wazza because he is a lovable scamp, Dj Emz so he can tell me his aspirations of having a sex change later in life and dating some middle aged divorced man with kids with the hopes of one day becoming a soccer mom. Also Diesel because he is on the DL and I respect his choice.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                haha bringing race into the equation i see! i would do the same, if i was poor, ignorant, and mad. . .

first, yes i would approach you with a goofy smile while laughing just to see if you took any of this serious. . . but if you tried to get fresh, then like i said, i would have you holding my belt loop calling me daddy. . .
                Did you get offended because I called you a white hoe? You are a hoe and you are white. It's nothing against white people. I am not even the toughest guy in my neighborhood and you would make me look like a hardcore thug.

You are a cornball, just stop it. Suburban child.

Comment

UglyPug thinks because he's respected in his neighborhood, Sesame Street, that he can actually come to mine and act like a cornball while going unpunished.

I would feel so bad for you, and I would be so embarrassed if my friends saw me picking on you. Bystanders would just call me an abuser and tell me to stop picking on nerds.

And lol @ me not showing pictures of myself. What's with you and video chatting with boys and wanting to see pictures of them. If you really want to see pictures of me, look for them in the thunderdome where I posted some. I have posted more pictures of my self than you're little 2-3 gay pics I have seen. Plus I have several Boxinscene members on my facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                    Medveeeeed funny ass guy
                    pugly
                    vet
                    led
                    mangler
                    bozz
                    kev
                    derranged
                    joe strong just on top of my head
                    thanks man..if it wasn't me taking a dump on spartacus sullys head I'd mention you too

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                      yesir is not a lounger but i really want to meet him.

i want to find out how he managed to be that stupid.
                      yesir isnt a lounger but Tua is.

Comment

Working...
                      X