Asian guy gets jumped by 7 dudes! WOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well the videos gone.

Comment

I would **** them all up less than in a minute if i'd know they're beating him, jsut cuz he is asian. with all my hate to chinese i ain't that racist

Comment

Apparently most of the kids are Asian.

WESLEY WU - grey hoodie, main kid attacking the man, deleted facebook.
        EASLEY WU - big puffy jackey with fur hood, blue striped adidas pants
        RAYMOND PALOMINO - white guy with no mask
        TODD RAMOS - grey and black hoodie
        JOHNNY LI - blue hoodie and blue snap back on
        DANNY HUI - dressed in all black

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0b5_1326780183

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsDominance View Post
          depends on who you are.

just depends on how long the d.a. wants to put you away.

little punk kids like these? assault and battery.

although the video will probably get them a stiffer sentence/charge than normal because it looks real bad.
          I think the video will get them harder charges and sentences, the video is going viral and will be all over the place by the time they go to court. The judge and DA will feel the pressure to make an example out of those goons or else they might get torn apart from bad press. Had there been no video and witnesses, the kids get a few months at camp snoopy and probation.

Comment

****in' cowards. . . i hope i never have to defend people like this. . .

Comment

The influence of hip hop rears it's ugly head once more.These attackers are not black,neither is the guy they're attacking,yet they used them term "n^gger" on more than one occasion.

Comment

Lol @ Walter White's post. Asian on Asian crime. With a little bit of white mixed in

Comment

Damn just watched this, got me pretty angry.

That was cowardly.

You can tell the guy screaming at the asian dude thought he was being hard.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                    The influence of hip hop rears it's ugly head once more.These attackers are not black,neither is the guy they're attacking,yet they used them term "n^gger" on more than one occasion.
                    I've been listening to Hip Hop siince I was 8 yearss old. Maybe it's negative music like some say, but it also depends on the individual listening to it. If you get influenced easily by hip hop then you are just weakminded and the problem is at home rather than the music you listen to. I am a pretty good guy who stays out of trouble and I'm told I am friendly by those who meet me. Despite me listening to this music you think it's a bad influence for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                      Maybe you would have a case if we were still in the mid 90's when Hip Hop was edgy and carried a powerful meaning (and was actually good). I don't think the soft ass rappers like Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne, Drake, ect. have much of a negative effect on kids nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                      X