No announcement yet.

I met this girl in my gym last (year)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Operation Boxingscene Date night: Success.

Without going in too much detail (I'm a gentleman as you know), I complimented her when appropriate, I let her do a lot of the talking, I made her lol and the convo flowed, for the most part, pretty effortlessly. I had a few awkward moments in the beginning but I recovered nicely and put in a performance even Floyd Mayweather would be impressed by...
    what r u wearing that night?

Comment

• Wow Sybian ducked my post like the plague

Comment

• Originally posted by masuka View Post
        what r u wearing that night?
        Nice expensive dress shirt, khakis, gold...

Comment

• If you didn't tap that then delete this thread. We serious up in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
            If you didn't tap that then delete this thread. We serious up in here.
            She's not that type of woman....

Comment

She's not that type of woman....
              Even better!

Comment

Operation Boxingscene Date night: Success.

Without going in too much detail (I'm a gentleman as you know), I complimented her when appropriate, I let her do a lot of the talking, I made her lol and the convo flowed, for the most part, pretty effortlessly. I had a few awkward moments in the beginning but I recovered nicely and put in a performance even Floyd Mayweather would be impressed by...

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Aren't you that same dude who was crying for sympathy after getting dumped by a girl? If so, I wouldn't talk about corny.

u know what i said was a joke right? and when i said corny is because there's no pics. but like i said it was a fawking joke. u wanna take this serious? then go for it. and no i didn't duck ur post u biatch! i just don't wait for one post to another. now u can fawk off!

Comment

• im closing this thread if there's not a naked ass pic in the next two posts.

too much damn chatter, talk about it or be about it,

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post

u know what i said was a joke right? and when i said corny is because there's no pics. but like i said it was a fawking joke. u wanna take this serious? then go for it. and no i didn't duck ur post u biatch! i just don't wait for one post to another. now u can fawk off!
                      All you had to say was you missed the post.

YEA LET'S GET SERIOUS. THIS IS THE INTERNET. I AM THE ULTIMATE INTERNET GANGSTER.

Comment

Working...
                      X