No announcement yet.

Cheers to 49ers fans. Gonna be a fun game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    I want a 49ers - pats superbowl. I want a great D vs. a great O. No offense to she-men fans, but they gotta realize that they got lucky.
    Lucky? It was a damn blowout that should have been worse, the packers are the fraud of frauds, the mannings are just too good today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Aye. I never saw this coming with the Niner's. I thought at best, 9-7, maybe get a wild card spot, and go home in the first round. If Jim Harbaugh doesn't win coach of the year, I would be shocked.

Good luck on the Giant's. Hope it's a good game.
      likewise bro. the niners and niners fans are cool with me. especially marisa miller.....

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
        which is why i don't talk **** About teams playing the giants. i'll just keep my mouth shut and celebrate if the win or sit in a corner and pout if they lose.

Smart man ! Going into the season I had High expectations and looking forward to the emergence of Jason Pierre Paul. Wasn't sure if I was sold on Fewell's defense though. Anyway all the injuries and inconsistent play was negated by the play of Eli,Cruz and Paul. I was content in just beating our rivals and wala Superbowl run !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Well, the Saints like I said had a defense that lead the NFL in scoring. The Packers had a good defense, not the best but definitely top 10.

You don't have to have the best defense but you need one in the top 10. Even when the Colts won it, they had a top 10 defense for the only time in Payton Mannings career.

I will take defense over offense any day of the week.
          I'll take playing at home (in the case of the saints)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            Well, the Saints like I said had a defense that lead the NFL in scoring. The Packers had a good defense, not the best but definitely top 10.

You don't have to have the best defense but you need one in the top 10. Even when the Colts won it, they had a top 10 defense for the only time in Payton Mannings career.

I will take defense over offense any day of the week.
            I'll take playing at home over anything for the saints till the sb

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsDominance View Post
              hey , i'm as big a saints fan as anyone.....

but let's keep it real.

we all know what the bears did to us when we ran into them.

we would never have won a title if we ran into them in the playoffs.
              Did you not see what the Saints did to the Bears earlier this year?

The main reason the Saints lost the 2006 Playoff game was because of the weather being as horrible as it was. If the Bears were that great than they would have beaten Indy in the Super Bowl, but we saw what happened there. Moreover, you have to take into account that if the Saints had played the Bears in the 2009 playoffs, it would have been at the Saints home this time around. No way do the Bears beat the Saints in the dome at any time these past few years. No way.

And you bring up that Packers game... dude, the Packers were beating the Bears before Cutler got hurt. And not to mention the Pack dominated the Bears right before the playoffs began when the Bears had all their starters on the field.

None of the Bears teams this past decade were Super Bowl caliber teams. That's a fact. The Saints and Packers, however, those were legit Super Bowl teams. And this year the Saints would have gotten another one if it wasn't for the incompetence of Gregg Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmt225 View Post
                Did you not see what the Saints did to the Bears earlier this year?

The main reason the Saints lost the 2006 Playoff game was because of the weather being as horrible as it was. If the Bears were that great than they would have beaten Indy in the Super Bowl, but we saw what happened there. Moreover, you have to take into account that if the Saints had played the Bears in the 2009 playoffs, it would have been at the Saints home this time around. No way do the Bears beat the Saints in the dome at any time these past few years. No way.

And you bring up that Packers game... dude, the Packers were beating the Bears before Cutler got hurt. And not to mention the Pack dominated the Bears right before the playoffs began when the Bears had all their starters on the field.

None of the Bears teams this past decade were Super Bowl caliber teams. That's a fact. The Saints and Packers, however, those were legit Super Bowl teams. And this year the Saints would have gotten another one if it wasn't for the incompetence of Gregg Williams.
                stfu queer.

no one talking to you.

go back to your swamp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canadian_Bacon View Post
                  stfu queer.

no one talking to you.

go back to your swamp.
                  don't talk to JMT like that.

JMT- we gotchur back up in here, tell this fool what's up. his saints hate is outta control. CHECK HIM!!!!!

Comment

• talking about playoff games and stupid swamp people bring up a regular season game.

yeah it was all weather in the nfc championship game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      don't talk to JMT like that.

JMT- we gotchur back up in here, tell this fool what's up. his saints hate is outta control. CHECK HIM!!!!!
                      fuck him.

we ain't scared of your little saints support group.

you guys are no threat on the road.

Comment

Working...
                      X