No announcement yet.

Cheers to 49ers fans. Gonna be a fun game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
    LOL it looks like we're getting a shot at redemption against the Giants.
    I hope you beat Baltimore.

I think Giants beat SF next week but i'd rather have the 49ers in the SB.

Comment

• LMAO, blow to the head. Give it up refs, they lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
        I hope you beat Baltimore.

I think Giants beat SF next week but i'd rather have the 49ers in the SB.
        I want the Giants too.

Most of my closest friends are Giants fans so it's going to be a couple weeks of talking smack.

Should be fun.

Comment

• The Packers are idiots and once again proved that resting starters before the playoffs is an awful choice. Rodgers pretty much didn't throw a football for 3 weeks. You NEVER rest your starters for whole games.

Comment

• That roughing the passer penalty was ridiculous, refs have been trying to give everything to the Pack tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
              The Packers are idiots and once again proved that resting starters before the playoffs is an awful choice. Rodgers pretty much didn't throw a football for 3 weeks. You NEVER rest your starters for whole games.
              What if players got hurt over a meaningless game?

I remember Welker got hurt against Houston a couple seasons ago and weren't the same team when Baltimore beat them in the play offs.

Comment

I remember Welker got hurt against Houston a couple seasons ago and weren't the same team when Baltimore beat them in the play offs.
                I'd rather risk the health of one player than the whole team. With Rodgers not playing for 3 weeks it really does look like if hurt the whole offense. They should of at least played him for one half.

The Giants got that mojo though. All the time you see it in sports. A team is in a must win situation to get in the playoffs, they end up winning and then ride the momentum all the way to a championship.

Comment

dont let him fool you, he's from Detroit not Ann Arbor

that explains it all!

Comment

• Packers started stong and turned into frauds.

Sf is your 2011-12 sb champions. Giants nowhere near good enough to win in candlestick.

Comment

• Come on, show me what you got, what you got, Raji?

Comment

Working...
                      X