Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheers to 49ers fans. Gonna be a fun game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get just 1 call for holding against Paul !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Of course. I'm not saying he isn't a stud. He has the big play ability that Manningham lacks but I like Manningham more. That's coming from a USC fan and he's a Mich alumni. lol
      We're a likeable bunch. Look forward to the 2012 Rose Bowl between USC and Michigan. Time to restore order and kick the flukey teams like Wisconsin and Oregon off their perch.

Comment

• Great now we get to listen to Buck instead of showing a replay on the spot !!! Boy there seriously trying to take it a way from the Giants !!!

Comment

• Dammit looks like Cruz hurt his ankle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
            We're a likeable bunch. Look forward to the 2012 Rose Bowl between USC and Michigan. Time to restore order and kick the flukey teams like Wisconsin and Oregon off their perch.
            Unless the bcs title game is in Pasadena. Then, probably be Oregon-Michigan. Now that the Pac-12 is title gamed. SEC can't rob the conference anymore. 13-0 USC won't get robbed by a 1 loss SEC team.

Comment

• Man...looks like it's Niners vs. Giants at San Fran next week.

Should be epic. Didn't expect this at all.

Comment

• What a joke this frozen tundra is.

Packers are lames. Prob the 5th best te in the nfc.

Comment

• LOL it looks like we're getting a shot at redemption against the Giants.

Comment

• End of the line for the Pack. Epic choke job

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                      Man...looks like it's Niners vs. Giants at San Fran next week.

Should be epic. Didn't expect this at all.
                      49ers will probably be underdogs, and I'm very confident they win that game. It's just meant to be for them, they are the "who saw that coming" team for this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X