Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bringer and Boss Lady present: Freaks, Creeps and Psychos: THE horror thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Bringer and Boss Lady present: Freaks, Creeps and Psychos: THE horror thread.

This is the ultimate appreciation thread for the villains that make horror/gore/suspense films amazing. More than just an appreciation for the typical Freddy and Jason (though both are awesome) characters, but the low budget films that make the genre so fantastic.

Victor Crowley.

Comment

I watched august underground and just thought it was senseless.

Never saw the point in harming females tbh, they're way too easy of a target to go after and quite frankly it's just to me unsatisfying.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Goddamnit, embedding disabled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQBCNr5WPBI

Absolutely sick fan tribute to "High Tension" above.

Comment

My first pick:

Captain Spaulding.

A weird Rob Zombie creation. He first appears in House of a 1000 Corpses and flows into The Devil's Rejects. Captain Spaulding is the sick sadistic clown, with the impeccable teeth.

Comment

Comment

Already mentioned in the previous thread by BL, but this video is nice.

Hands down my favorite "horror villain" of all time. Though clearly, he's not a "villain" in the traditional sense whatsoever. Infact, he was the least evil of nearly every character in both the original "Hellraiser" and it's sequel.

He's more of a judge, jury, and executioner of man's weakness than an actual "villain". Were it not for the character's weaknesses as human beings, he'd be out of a job.

Comment

Comment

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Already mentioned in the previous thread by BL, but this video is nice.

Hands down my favorite "horror villain" of all time. Though clearly, he's not a "villain" in the traditional sense whatsoever. Infact, he was the least evil of nearly every character in both the original "Hellraiser" and it's sequel.

He's more of a judge, jury, and executioner of man's weakness than an actual "villain". Were it not for the character's weaknesses as human beings, he'd be out of a job.
                    I love Pinhead. What's not to like about him really.

Comment

Working...
                    X