Collapse
No announcement yet.

Started Watching Sopranos for the First Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's annoying in the fact that she takes her life for granted. A life that is predicated upon blood and drug money, which is the direct result of all of the risks her husban takes so that he can provide for his family. A family that is completely and utterly unappreciative of that lifestyle, and what the ultimate cost of it entails, of course.

As for the latter part of your post, you're confusing cleverness with intellect. Of the supposedly clever men you listed, I would say two are intelligent : Johnny Sack, and Tony Soprano.

Ralphie and Uncle Jun I wouldn't even classify as "clever", knowing how the series turns out for them, and what happens to some of their most "clever" plans along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      She's annoying in the fact that she takes her life for granted. A life that is predicated upon blood and drug money, which is the direct result of all of the risks her husban takes so that he can provide for his family. A family that is completely and utterly unappreciative of that lifestyle, and what the ultimate cost of it entails, of course.

As for the latter part of your post, you're confusing cleverness with intellect. Of the supposedly clever men you listed, I would say two are intelligent : Johnny Sack, and Tony Soprano.

Ralphie and Uncle Jun I wouldn't even classify as "clever", knowing how the series turns out for them, and what happens to some of their most "clever" plans along the way.

She takes her life for granted lol? Dont make me laugh, a life of what, sitting at home all day knowing that your husband is out cheating on you and killing people so that you can have a diamond ring, or a new a necklace? Same for the kids. Let me ask you something, what kind of moral person would ever appreciate a lifestyle that is achieved through blood money?

And in order to be clever you need a level of intellect, you cannot name me one clever dumbass. Ralphie was certainly clever to an extent as he was hands down the top earner for the family. As for Uncle Jun the man lived to see past 70, which isn't all too common in the mafia world. In any case Tony went to Junior several times for advice.

Comment

Fair enough points, especially about Uncle Jun being sought as "council" for Tony on a number of occasions.

As for Carmela, she certainly had no problems spending that blood money or accepting gifts from Tony bought with it.

We're not going to see eye to eye on this particular topic. Oh well.

Comment

****ing hate that brat Anthony jr.
          Had I been Tony I would have whooped that a'ss daily.
          I have never seen a softer, weaker, childish and immature character Then Anthony jr.

Comment

SPOILERS BELOW!

I LOL'd when he tried to drown himself in Tony's pool. Unfortunately Tony saved him. I understand, that being his son and all, but I was hoping he wouldn't make it in time to save his pathetic ass.

Comment

The guy that played AJ did an amazing job. I hated AJ by the end season.

Young Meadow..what a *****. Older Meadow was cool though.

I really liked Paulie at first but as the seasons went by i really began to hate him. He went from being a great funny guy to being a complete tool and arsehole.

I also liked Carmela at first but she became very annoying by the end season.

I don't really have a favourite character but if i had to pick...

Tony Soprano.

Something very primal about the character.

An ultimate bad ass is what comes to mind at first but he is like something out of a nightmare when you think about what he did during all the seasons. Probably one of the greatest characters in television history. Only James Gandolfini could have played him.

One thing i did like alot was when Dr. Melfi got raped and her dream had Tony as the dog. Very good comparison.
              Last edited by Cloud; 01-14-2012, 05:21 AM.

Comment

**** Carmela. That chick takes "annoying ****" to a whole new level.

That show is all about Paulie and Christopher.
                Christophers girl i bielive adrianna was fcking smoking,i looked her up but she has not done well in hollywood since.

Comment

Sopz is one of those shows where you can watch every season in a few days. . One of the GOATS for sure. . . The epitome of premium cable TV. . .

Comment

Fair enough points, especially about Uncle Jun being sought as "council" for Tony on a number of occasions.

As for Carmela, she certainly had no problems spending that blood money or accepting gifts from Tony bought with it.

We're not going to see eye to eye on this particular topic. Oh well.
                    If I had to point out a particularly dumb broad, I would say Adrianna.

Comment

I'll just drop this here: http://www.bebo.com/c/video?FlashBoxId=8685236371&

do as you wish with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X