No announcement yet.

"bottoming out" inside a girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
    The last time I had sex, I noticed that when I would do a full thrust, I would feel this uncomfortable, almost sharp, stinging pain on the head of my penis?

It felt like I was hitting a 'knot" or something up in the girl? it was not a good feeling. . .

It's happened with other girls too, but most of the time it never happens. . and it's only when you do a full, deep pump thrust, going in as far as you can. . .
    You were ****ing a tear in the mattress.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Originally posted by Ether View Post
        damn damn...damn

Comment

lol if it wasn't already verified what i was talking about, it would have been funny. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            Hahaha....they have to learn on their own bosslady. This thread surprised me because you fukers don't know what that is.

By the way, pu$$y like ***s come in different sizes, some are nice and snug, others are like the grand canyon.
            I had to educate, it was painful to read. I was just as stunned as you are.

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            so, that's why at the last second, all the Docs catch at the babies feet ... timing is everything.
            Oh don't worry, the baby falls out with a little parachute and goggles, just in case the doctor isn't quick enough

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
              Sex threads like this makes me want to go kill myself its been 2 months now since i had sex faaaawwwkk!
              lol. . . get up with the broad whom you had the weekend sex marathon with. . .

Comment

its happened to me missionary but not doing a girl doggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                  lol. . . get up with the broad whom you had the weekend sex marathon with. . .
                  it was the ex remember? i cant go back to that one. what's done is done.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    I had to educate, it was painful to read. I was just as stunned as you are.
                    I remember one of my old GF's showed me that there are two different holes for peeing and having babies....

I was shocked. I was like 14 though....but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      I remember one of my old GF's showed me that there are two different holes for peeing and having babies....

I was shocked. I was like 14 though....but still.

I laughed loudly.

Comment

Working...
                      X