Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Say bruh. Imma say this and then Imma get out yall's way.

Mark and Run. IDK where all this here done came from. But I value you both as friends(and you both know I dont believe in internet-friends, if I call you my friend than THAT is exactly what you are to me on and off the site). I hope that you two can solve your differences without givin jokers the pleasure of seein you two respected posters shoot venom at each other. I know the both of you have done all that you can to be good folks, and hate to see you two tear after each other in this manner.

@Pugly: Imma say this in the most respectable way I can bruh. STOP perpetuating the situation between these two. If you have a problem with Mark then address it with him. From what I've seen from you in this thread(and in other instances in different threads)is something left to be desired for. There is no need for you to be in this thread ankle-biting.
    I got love for Runs and im sure he has it for me,i sent him a pm if he was ever my friend this is just a bump in the road and all friends have them.Only difference is after the fight theres no need to call him to see if he is ok,with my boys scrapping it out is just a part of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
      i have no idea what the hell you are talking about. . . im enjoying my time posting in the lounge, that's all. . . i just stated my opinion on the matter, like you did. . .

i don't care what you think. . . im here to have fun and talk boxing. . i talk boxing in NSB, and i have fun here. . .

i have no problem with mark, and i have no problem with ANYBODY on the internet. . . lol. . . mark can handle himself just fine. . . you don't need to mediate.
      man, SHUT THE **** UP!

jesus christ.

is this how you carry on in real life? no, impossible, you'd have had the snot slapped out of you about a thousand times if that were the case. you need to come up with an original and less annoying schtick, personality or whatever the hell it is that you're trying to espouse.

Comment

i think you are all ****s

Comment

chief, you did get the memo, right?

the one that says: THIS IS THE INTERNET. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            man, SHUT THE **** UP!

jesus christ.

is this how you carry on in real life? no, impossible, you'd have had the snot slapped out of you about a thousand times if that were the case. you need to come up with an original and less annoying schtick, personality or whatever the hell it is that you're trying to espouse.

the guy who talks about people's DECEASED FAMILY MEMBERS is trying to give advice? i seriously don't even want to have a good time firing you up anymore. . . you get WAY TOO MAD! HE MAD!!!

jesus go get laid or something dude. . . i don't have anything to say to you anymore. . . you apologized to me about making the comment about my deceased father. . . i accepted, and apologized to you for making you mad enough to make the comment. . . now leave me alone, please. . . you don't exist to me, and think the same of me. . .

Comment

i have no idea what the hell you are talking about. . . im enjoying my time posting in the lounge, that's all. . . i just stated my opinion on the matter, like you did. . .

i don't care what you think. . . im here to have fun and talk boxing. . i talk boxing in NSB, and i have fun here. . .

i have no problem with mark, and i have no problem with ANYBODY on the internet. . . lol. . . mark can handle himself just fine. . . you don't need to mediate.
              Your just an ass sniffer dude,i cant remeber you contributing anything,but it seems any argument i have with another poster you get involved,yet i call you out in the dome and you quit on the second page then turn it into a boxing discussion,are you gorilla dogs cause you sure act like him.

Comment

and of course i don't have fun like this in real life? THIS IS THE DAMN INTERNET! but i wouldn't say anything on here i wouldn't say to somebody's face. . . however, i conduct myself as a southern gentleman in real life, so i avoid situations where i would have to say something .. .

Comment

hahaha i swear. . . some people in here seriously need to get laid, or get a life. . . SOOO MAD!!! and all i do is WIN! WIN HERE! WIN THERE! WIN, WIN EVERYWHERE!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    man, SHUT THE **** UP!

jesus christ.

He has no life read my previous post he is just an ass sniffer,he posted venom at me as soon as i spit back he shrivled up and ran back into his hole,and he dares to get involved with me and runs beef i bet he did not even know rwk mean runs with knives,anyway me and runs beef is exactly how i said it its between us,and we will handle it on our own no need for supervisors.

Comment

the guy who talks about people's DECEASED FAMILY MEMBERS is trying to give advice? i seriously don't even want to have a good time firing you up anymore. . . you get WAY TOO MAD! HE MAD!!!

jesus go get laid or something dude. . . i don't have anything to say to you anymore. . . you apologized to me about making the comment about my deceased father. . . i accepted, and apologized to you for making you mad enough to make the comment. . . now leave me alone, please. . . you don't exist to me, and think the same of me. . .
                      quit crying bitch. straight up.

'bout go get laid. yeah, it's me who spends every waking moment on here trying to "rile up" men. get all that yummy testosterone juice flowing, eh fag?

you're pathetic.

now you're trying to start bull with one of the few cats on here who is genuinely cool to everybody? i will run you off first, sunshine.

Comment

Working...
                      X