Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    scrutinizing? no. rather obvious. but ok there.
    well when you're in the presence of fistic greatness you get a little star-struck. . especially the guy who is one of my personal favorites with his style, and sinewy, wide frame similar to myself. . .

Comment

• as fail as i might be trying to imitate it, i try to use a style like hearns! becuase we are both extremely tall WW's. . .

Comment

• so you're a noob who boxes with his hands extremely low?

yikes. good luck with that.

Comment

• wow...left for Michigan on like page 26 and then 62...i read most of em..but got tired...ughh i'm sure i missed somethan good

Comment

• I like the current title: "Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?"

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
              wow...left for Michigan on like page 26 and then 62...i read most of em..but got tired...ughh i'm sure i missed somethan good
              lol it's a good read, but pretty much the same thing on repeat after page 26. . .

where you at in michigan?

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                lol it's a good read, but pretty much the same thing on repeat after page 26. . .

where you at in michigan?
                well was in Detroit for a day then drove over to Muskegon...had a wedding to attend

Comment

• KB... nba league is killin me whats your rank

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    KB... nba league is killin me whats your rank
                    i'm sitten 7th overall...not too shabby considering my injuries...have got lucky....def need a huge week tho this week

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                      I like the current title: "Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?"
                      Mother do you think they'll like this song?

Comment

Working...
                      X