Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Go easy on Pugly.
    Read what he has posted,the moron has took on me piggy chief horton bringer led tim amongst others,he is soft and all of his piggy backing of others is shtting in his **** face.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Read what he has posted,the moron has took on me piggy chief horton bringer led tim amongst others,he is soft and all of his piggy backing of others is shtting in his **** face.
      I ain't going through 500 posts, but heres my input...

Pugly! is harmless, he will never have a go at someone unless he is provoked,
      How do I know? Cause I was one of the first people on here to beef with him.

Long before any of the people in this thread even knew who he was,
      And he hasn't changed in the way he conducts himself and why should he?
      The fact is, Mark you didn't like it when Stones/MIB and them other dudes all ganged up on you,
      So why you rounding troops up to have a go at him?

I like all the guys you mentioned in that post, except for piggy and horton,
      Both are in there 40's and are online arguing with a young man in his 20's about something stupid.
      Without even knowing who it is, Pugly automatically wins.
      Why? Because 40 year olds sitting on there computers arguing with people have there age is pathetic.

Anyway thats my input, Maybe Pugly! says some stupid shit but don't we all? The bullshit factor of this thread is, You are all ganging up on him and thats just a bitch move.

I'm not talking sides, just giving my input and staying out of it.

Comment

The fact is, Mark you didn't like it when Stones/MIB and them other dudes all ganged up on you,

Both are in there 40's and are online arguing with a young man in his 20's about something stupid.
        Why? Because 40 year olds sitting on there computers arguing with people have there age is pathetic.

Anyway thats my input, Maybe Pugly! says some stupid shit but don't we all? The bullshit factor of this thread is, You are all ganging up on him and thats just a bitch move.

You got me fcked up he fired his own shots against said posters,i had a beef with Wazza that they jumped in on with a quickness,Mib Stones real life lover,jumped to the defense with a quickness started going at me and for the fact that i work all day i held my own,this shmuck lives off of money he could never earn and brags about it.

Comment

Bro, I don't see how everyone is ganging up on him. Pugly didnt attack Lorily, BL, Kev and SweetPea, but they just gave their opinion over pugly's responses.

I, on the other hand, never offended once by Pug (you know me bro...i wont get mad even if you post a decaying naked dead man, old men sucking each other's dick, etc. on my wall), but I just wanna be entertained on how will Pug carry the word war he has started. If he stand by his word that he is done attacking peeps, then thats it - - The biggest joke he pulled on here is classic

You're not taking sides, it OK. You are just reminding people here to go easy on him. Does it mean on your eyes, Pug is battered in this thread?

PS: I never seen Squeal provoked Pugly (and if you can provide me a link where Squeal started it I will put under my username that Sugersean is my dad)
          Last edited by led; 01-14-2012, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
            Bro, I don't see how everyone is ganging up on him. Pugly didnt attack Lorily, BL, Kev and SweetPea, but they just gave their opinion over pugly's responses.

I, on the other hand, never offended once by Pug (you know me bro...i wont get mad even if you post a decaying naked dead man, old men sucking each other's dick, etc. on my wall), but I just wanna be entertained on how will Pug carry the word war he has started. If he stand by his word that he is done attacking peeps, then thats it - - The biggest joke he pulled on here is classic

You're not taking sides, it OK. You are just reminding people here to go easy on him. Does it mean on your eyes, Pug is battered in this thread?
            I dunno what happened in this thread, I'm just going by what Mark has told me. Cause I have no interest in reading over 500 posts.

And how it sounds is that he is being ganged up on,
            And thats not right.
            Kev, Cheif, Mark, Yourself and whoever the fuck else Mark mentioned are all cool people,
            And I'm surprised cause ganging up on someone is a b
            itch move,
            And you can't get battered by being ganged up on.

You can get outnumbered but not battered. The people who usually come of the worst looking are the 3,4,5 people who give him the ****...
            That was the case in the thread MIB/Stones did on Mark, and that is the same in this thread

Only difference is, it's my buddies who are doing the ganging up and thats a shame.

Comment

• I'm done with this thread.

Comment

• For the record, I didn't "gang up" on anybody.

My name was mentioned by a dude who apparently has a problem with me, I got a PM about it, and I came in here with the intent of laying out my feelings on the situation. I did that, he never replied, and I haven't posted about him since. Period.

Mark never "enlisted" me to do ****. What happened between me and Pugs is between me and Pugs. Mark, Walt, Chief, piggy, or none of my other BS brothers who have beef with him has anything to do with it.

Comment

• Great thread, plan on finishing it over the weekend, it is like a novel.

Comment

I dunno what happened in this thread, I'm just going by what Mark has told me. Cause I have no interest in reading over 500 posts.

And how it sounds is that he is being ganged up on,
                    And thats not right.
                    Kev, Cheif, Mark, Yourself and whoever the fuck else Mark mentioned are all cool people,
                    And I'm surprised cause ganging up on someone is a b
                    itch move,
                    And you can't get battered by being ganged up on.

You can get outnumbered but not battered. The people who usually come of the worst looking are the 3,4,5 people who give him the ****...
                    That was the case in the thread MIB/Stones did on Mark, and that is the same in this thread

Only difference is, it's my buddies who are doing the ganging up and thats a shame.
                    Reading the whole thread would be a bit time consuming. If that's your opinion over the ganging up as shameful. I respect it.

Comment

• As a poster who has had 7, 8, 9, 10 posters going at me at any giving time, and someone who is friendly with Pugly! (though I have taken issue with a few things he has said) I want to say something about this ganging up thing.

Pugly called out every poster who actually went in on him. Chief, Horton, Mark, Walt, Bringer, Piggy. He addressed them first.

He bumped that thread about Tim for over a month when the dude wasn't even posting here. Claiming that he was going to get to the bottom of it etc.

He made a thread with Piggy's pic, when I have never even seen Piggy paying him any sort of attention, he went as far as using it as his avi?

I know how annoying it can be to have multiple people 'attack' you, but it's a completely different matter when you are attacking 6 people separately and they all respond at the same time.

I think he just bit off more than he could swallow with this thread. It had absolutely nothing to do with him until he came in the thread chatting ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X