Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
    and props to the ban stick for keeping up wiht the gangs of new york theme!
    translation: please don't ban me, I'll suck! yo! dick!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      look, the "lawyer" doesn't know how to use the quote function.

lol i was purposely quoting my previous post in order to show the severe heat it carried. . and to ensure cheifz with his 10 wpm typing skills, and 5 year old mentality, saw it.

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Comment

lol. . . this guy is 37 years old with the IQ of a handball. . and friends with phaggits (quote from eastbound and down). . i notice similarities between you, mark, and cheifz in that all of you sucka's don't know how to analyze and interpret. . .

Comment

no, i woudl expect you to use your own common sense and realize what you are doing is a lie. . . and how you are being used. . you have been brainwashed. . you have been broken down, and reshaped into how "the man" wants you to be. . . i feel sorry for you, really. .

you can't do what you want to do, when you want to do it - you have to listen. . when your daddy calls, you better answer! that's why i was never into those "group mentality" things that the army and marines instills in you. . "you're finally part of something because you're with us"! smh. . just smh x 1000. .

lol so by you saying you weren't bullied in HS proves that you weren't? yet the course your life has taken you points to the contrary. .
            Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
            hahaha the man really thinks he is "rebutting" by giving his own word that he isnt. . that's like asking kordell steward if he's a butt pirate, and he says no... doesn't make it so. . .

the fact that you are 35 years old, and find acceptance in groups, including the internet, tells me all i need to know about your feeble minded, baby nuts and bytch **** having, chubby ass. . .

poor, POOR lil bugger!!!!

Damn - it's official..... You've lost your everlovin mind Pugs!!!! It's kinda sad

Comment

no, i woudl expect you to use your own common sense and realize what you are doing is a lie. . . and how you are being used. . you have been brainwashed. . you have been broken down, and reshaped into how "the man" wants you to be. . . i feel sorry for you, really. .

you can't do what you want to do, when you want to do it - you have to listen. . when your daddy calls, you better answer! that's why i was never into those "group mentality" things that the army and marines instills in you. . "you're finally part of something because you're with us"! smh. . just smh x 1000. .

lol so by you saying you weren't bullied in HS proves that you weren't? yet the course your life has taken you points to the contrary. .
              You have no right to speak of common sense as you consistently operate without any.

On to my profession: I did not have to deploy, I'm almost 17 years in slick. I volunteered to do this. No one put a gun to my head and marched me off to war. I raised my hand willingly when the call came. You have no idea what I am doing over here, but lets just say that I've saved more lives this year directly and indirectly then you've greeted throughout a year. You never joined these "groups" because you lack the intestinal fortitude to challenge yourself, and think of others before you think of yourself. You simply cannot hack this type of life, so you benefit from those who can(a blood sucking leech if you will).

You along with the million others who look down their noses at what the hear about what is taking place over here, have no clue and know not of what you speak. Tell me patrica do you know how many hundreds of thousands of dollars in surgeries that the FST here has performed on injuries sustained to local nationals via the Taliban(to include foreign fighters)and themselves(these are things you have been shepherd into overlooking because you lack the balls to find out on your own to make an informed opinion)? Nah you're clueless once again, partially due to your poor research abilities, and partially, because your a asinine foolass follower. A zombie ass pin worm, with the backbone made up of the same material with the consistency comparable to that of diseased rat sperm.

School is in session.

Comment

and props to the ban stick for keeping up wiht the gangs of new york theme!
                TBS is NOT going to save you. Stay focused, you're exhibiting the attention span of transgender butt monkey on meth. Stay with me because class wont be in session forever.

Comment

lol i was purposely quoting my previous post in order to show the severe heat it carried. . and to ensure cheifz with his 10 wpm typing skills, and 5 year old mentality, saw it.
                  Again you're proving that you are not cut out for this "lawyer" business. I told you the server is extremely slow. This IS Afghanistan. And my mentality is of a 5 year old huh. Remember YOU said its the "internet". YOU are having fun. Well guess what penelope? You're not the only one having fun.

Not only are you exhibiting female traits, but you're quite sensitive too. I could "hit where it hurts" too but who needs too. You linin' it up and I'm knockin' um down. This **** is akin to paper target practice. More talk about my profession? Or are we moving along to something else. Being is that YOU dont have a profession in which we could converse upon now do you?

Comment

• I can see b!tchgly getting jumped in real life if there was a BS meet up. I would gladly join in. Nobody likes the guy.

Nobody likes you because you're a cornball and a cocksucker.

You are not even disliked like G-Dogs was, he was just a troll who did it purposely. You actually believe everything you type.

Comment

just keep up the job by fighting off those terrorists! you're a true hero! congratulations! for maybe 45k/year, you're being used as a pawn to make men rich!!!

another sucka who was bullied in highschool and finally wanted the chance to look tough and carry a gun. . .

GAME . . . SET. . mATCH. . /THREAD. .
                      I have actually never been so grossed out by a post before. I'm a borderline hippy and I still think anyone serving their country and it's people (you are American, so you are included in that) deserves mad respect for their sacrifices, hard work and putting their lives at risk day in and day out, for minimal money as you so crudely pointed out. Tut Tut Pugly!

Stay safe Chief.

Comment

Working...
                      X