Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nein!!!...

Comment

• Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
      Nein!!!...
      Pardon?

Care to evaluate?

Comment

Nein!!!...
        i'm assuming this is one of the 7 other alts....

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          Damn, Chief coming out svinging at the youngsters! Like an old man with his cane against the young fools stepping out of line

Wouldn't be surprised if that the last you heard of Pugly in a minute, that was kinda, sorta vicious
          See GC, I wasnt even tryin to get into all this. I just wanted to tell Run and Mark, to not let the very same posters that they dont too much care for get the joy of seein them fire shots each other. But I couldnt stand watchin this dude standing behind another respected poster to take shots at another respected poster. If Run and Mark gon beef right quick, I aint gon stop um, they gotta settle they differences.

But this dude was being a opportunist, and using the event to air out the same damn problem with Mark, that he has expressed whilst hiding behind MIB's coat-tails in the Dome(Which he still aint called Mark out on his own behind).

My initial point was to respectfully ask him to stop ankle biting Run. The **** was sickening watchin him try and double-fist R-Dub's c0ck in his mouth. But I've seen this dude be cool with a poster in one thread, turn on the same poster in the next thread, then say some **** like "I was just havin a piss, I was just jokin" in the next thread after that, to the same poster. Thats a muther****er Imma tell a thing or three to, and have him get from round me before he get me caught up in his female shenanigans GC bruh. Thats why I never ****ed with that dude. Thats why I never really conversed with him. But this was the last time I was gonna watch that **** and not say nothin.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
            i'm assuming this is one of the 7 other alts....
            Don't know what the hell you're talking about, what is this Snow White?.

I don't post on here as much as i used to, i noticed the lounge was dead so had a glance in this thread.

Seems like some kind of dictatorship is going on.

Comment

I don't post on here as much as i used to, i noticed the lounge was dead so had a glance in this thread.

Exaggerate much? Because the person who was banned was banned for a legitimate reason. You have a problem with that?

If someone wants to keep an account here you don't tell a moderator to get ****ed.

This is a privately owned forum. Free speech does NOT apply here.
              Last edited by The Ban Stick; 01-11-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
                Exaggerate much? Because the person who was banned was banned for a legitimate reason. You have a problem with that?

If someone wants to keep an account here you don't tell a moderator to get ****ed.
                Perhaps a warning would of been appropriate.

Comment

Perhaps a warning would of been appropriate.
                  The rules of posting are clearly posted in NSB and it says NO STAFF BASHING. He has been warned with a temp ban.

Don't userate. Said user crossed the line.

I'll state one more time. Lounge is LOOSELY moderated except with Racial/National and staff bashing. Do any of the three and you're gone temporarily or permanently.

Last edited by The Ban Stick; 01-11-2012, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Meh, it's not so bad. I flashed on a shipper(customer) that was a habitual line stepper, and my boss told me to take a break. Got some stuff I got to do around the house, so it's all right. When life gives you lemon's, make a bazooka.

And yeah, those shows were good. I thought Burner and Horus got some flack on here that wasn't fair, but when you talked them, they were actually pretty cool dudes. That Horus boat builder thread might the funniest thread I have ever seen on here, lol. Those photoshop's had me fookin ROLLIN....
                    You know what SP? I'd like to see you and R-Dub, open up a gift and greeting card store together. Just to see how the customer service in that b!tch would go.

Comment

well...if u were glancing in this thread...u would absolutly know what i'm talking about...

Comment

Working...
                      X