Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
    While I appreciate the comments, I am the most strict mod here.

Please don't turn this thread into a staff bash or we WILL censor it. My friends who help out here don't dedicate many hours a day FOR FREE to be stepped on and talked bad about for upholding simple rules.
    Out of curiosity Ban Stick, when you get reports do you automaticly remove/censor what the offended requested - to shut them up. Or do you evaluate if what they reported is REALLY against the rules and on that basis ignore certain peoples complaint?

I'm all for your guys putting in free hours into a thankless job, it's just that at CERTAIN times I think things gets pulled/censored/removed a tat bit prematurely to please an overly sensetive group of people.

my 2 cents A reply would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
      Should i just rename to 'this thread has failed'?
      lol i think so. . . it has taken a 180 degree turn straight into darkest corner of the lounge!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
        Short, sweet, synopsis of my victims for this thread:

walt is that creeper in the corner of some skeezy dive bar. . . with his pink tan and rosy cheeks. . . lol getting played out by the young girls half his age he tries to hit on during their spring break. . . has been arrested for getting in fights. . with females. . because they laughed at his little set of babynuts. . .

timmah! horton. . . is that guy who has to use public transportation (nothing wrong with it, but he HAS NO CHOICE because he will never be able to afford a whip!) , draws food stamps, and steals free stuff. . .

chiefz is just some square ass, lame dude . . . one of them jants where i really wouldn't be shocked if he was a virgin at his age. . . "umm, excuse me kind sir, but that is not my cup of tea! you apologize and take that back! " "MAN SHUT YO BYTCH ASS UP! *pimp hand taken across his chubby face*"

and mark. . . well. . . yeah. . .

Damn, desparate attempt to be funny number 2,478 by pugly.

God you're little rich ass is tired........

Comment

i don't even know you. . i don't really care, because you're boring, lame, and from the few posts i have read, don't know your ass from both hands when it comes to boxing. . . and LOL at you talking about being "popular" on the internet. . HAHAHAHA. . if i was in the "in crowd" on an internet forum, you would know something has gone horribly wrong with my life. . . you're just like mark and timmah - too damn dumb and stupid in real life to have any merit on the internet. . . it's obvious from ya'lls posts that you have the IQ of a handball.. .

anyway, ill clarify why exactly i have taken shots at the "cool, in-crowd" posters. . .

1.) MARK - RACIST, and A BIGGOT. . . he was banned for two weeks for posting hateful comments about my muslim brethren. . . that is one thing i am not, nor would i even go there on the internet. . .

2.) TIMMAH! Horton. . SCAMMER/talks about people's deceased family members. . He was trying to scam people out of money under the guise of a charity. . . He wouldn't even give the name to his "charity", NOR would he even use his own email address! HAHAHA he used some poor girls address. AND THEN he was so STUPID, he got caught in his lie, and Stones! absolutely SMASHED HIM TO PIECES. . Then, the guy GETS SO MAD he makes the following comment: "how's your father" ANOTHER LINE I DO NOT CROSS - talking about people's family, ESPECIALLY the departed. . .

3.) Walt - Didn't even know the guy, and he is talking shyt about me? so i had to go hard on him. . . the guy is a loser. . he's a ginger, and he has rosy pink cheeks and freckles. . . if i was his age, and was a "leet, popular" internet guy, i'd off myself. . once again, something would have gone HORRIBLY wrong in my life. . .

4.) Bringer - Once again. . DID NOT EVEN KNOW THE GUY and he makes a thread about me and stones! it was supposedly directly at stones, but obviously the guy had some female like jealously emotions built up against me. . so, i do what i do best, and retort. . and retort HARD. . completely forgot about the kid, until he comes in one of my threads ONCE AGAIN talking shyt to me. . .

5.) Cuah. . who the hell is that? I think he was that guy being ignorant about muslims, but im not sure. . .
          Off topic: I am sorry for your loss, no bull****.

On topic:
          Sensitive now aren't we?????? I thought the inter-noodles wasn't serious business. Are you changing your tune now? If you are it figures, you do more flip-flopping then Mitt Romney does when posed with questions on healthcare reform. Your persona is as gay as the haircut you were sportin as you tryin to brag to everybody how "big" your fist is compared to Thomas "The HitMan" Hearns. Also, if you dont know me than how can you compare me to other posters. Weak arguement, and now I fear for any defendant that has you as a court appointed lawyer(cause lets face it your mind is far too weak to become anybody's partner at anybody's firm).

As far as my Boxing knowledge it is sufficient enough to garner the respect of the knowledgeable posters on this site(Talk to Jab, NChristo, Ruben Sonny, BarnBurner and others in the History Section if you feel the need). Or in regards to NSB you talk to Lorily, RomebyKo, Vet, Natas or Jro among others. Or skim the Friday Night Fight threads since I've never seen you there.

Now on to you questioning my IQ. Lets put it like this you cant be no dummy to do what I do professionally. For what I do on a daily basis without giving so much as a glancing thought. You more than likely(judging from the character, and half-brained wit you display on here daily)would freeze up and ask for a gotdamn morale call to Dr. Phil because you mind cant begin to comprehend how someone does this for a living, and does it efficiently. What you're going to school for, and what I'm trained for are worlds apart young man.

And here I was about to give you credit for exacting a post without taking MIB's **** to the base to choke yourself. Guess I thought to highly of you.

Oh yea before I forget. Kid, you are NOT Muslim, you've said so yourself, stop acting like you are whenever someone's opinion doesn't jive with who you consider your friends The aforementioned posters that you have taken ominous shots at to appease your friends; where never part of some "cool crowd". They are just regular people who post and contribute to this site, and have been doing so for years, and have seen snot-nosed posters like you come and go by the dozens.

I would've let you slide with the past behavior if you would have applied some type of self-correcting measures, but you haven't. You continually virtually defile yourself every chance you get. And it's just too sickening to sit back and silently watch it take place day in and day out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Damn, desparate attempt to be funny number 2,478 by pugly.

God you're little rich ass is tired........

lol people know it's funny. . however, it has just enough truth to it to where people don't want to look like *******s by laughing publicly. . . anyway, as long as i make myself laugh is all i care about. . .

like i said - the weak ones and "popular" ones OF COURSE won't laugh, and will act like "i lost". .. haha i wouldn't expect any of your friends on here to laugh at it. . . you guys attack in numbers and high five and lol @ each other. . . but it was kind of cruel. . . and im sorry. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Off topic: I am sorry for your loss, no bull****.

On topic:
              Sensitive now aren't we?????? I thought the inter-noodles wasn't serious business. Are you changing your tune now? If you are it figures, you do more flip-flopping then Mitt Romney does when posed with questions on healthcare reform. Your persona is as gay as the haircut you were sportin as you tryin to brag to everybody how "big" your fist is compared to Thomas "The HitMan" Hearns. Also, if you dont know me than how can you compare me to other posters. Weak arguement, and now I fear for any defendant that has you as a court appointed lawyer(cause lets face it your mind is far too weak to become anybody's partner at anybody's firm).

As far as my Boxing knowledge it is sufficient enough to garner the respect of the knowledgeable posters on this site(Talk to Jab, NChristo, Ruben Sonny, BarnBurner and others in the History Section if you feel the need). Or in regards to NSB you talk to Lorily, RomebyKo, Vet, Natas or Jro among others. Or skim the Friday Night Fight threads since I've never seen you there.

Now on to you questioning my IQ. Lets put it like this you cant be no dummy to do what I do professionally. For what I do on a daily basis without giving so much as a glancing thought. You more than likely(judging from the character, and half-brained wit you display on here daily)would freeze up and ask for a gotdamn morale call to Dr. Phil because you mind cant begin to comprehend how someone does this for a living, and does it efficiently. What you're going to school for, and what I'm trained for are worlds apart young man.

And here I was about to give you credit for exacting a post without taking MIB's **** to the base to choke yourself. Guess I thought to highly of you.

Oh yea before I forget. Kid, you are NOT Muslim, you've said so yourself, stop acting like you are whenever someone's opinion doesn't jive with who you consider your friends The aforementioned posters that you have taken ominous shots at to appease your friends; where never part of some "cool crowd". They are just regular people who post and contribute to this site, and have been doing so for years, and have seen snot-nosed posters like you come and go by the dozens.

I would've let you slide with the past behavior if you would have applied some type of self-correcting measures, but you haven't. You continually virtually defile yourself every chance you get. And it's just too sickening to sit back and silently watch it take place day in and day out.

whatever you gotta tell yourself poor chubby little fella. . .

Comment

timmah! horton. . . is that guy who has to use public transportation (nothing wrong with it, but he HAS NO CHOICE because he will never be able to afford a whip!) , draws food stamps, and steals free stuff. . .

steals free stuff.

canadian food stamps.

can't afford a car.

dumb AND ignorant. quite the mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  Out of curiosity Ban Stick, when you get reports do you automaticly remove/censor what the offended requested - to shut them up. Or do you evaluate if what they reported is REALLY against the rules and on that basis ignore certain peoples complaint?

I'm all for your guys putting in free hours into a thankless job, it's just that at CERTAIN times I think things gets pulled/censored/removed a tat bit prematurely to please an overly sensetive group of people.

We don't automatically remove stuff, we look at everything first, but generally unless people REALLY cross the line in the lounge we don't touch it. Racism/nationalism/bashing excluded.

Comment

lol people know it's funny. . however, it has just enough truth to it to where people don't want to look like *******s by laughing publicly. . . anyway, as long as i make myself laugh is all i care about. . .

like i said - the weak ones and "popular" ones OF COURSE won't laugh, and will act like "i lost". .. haha i wouldn't expect any of your friends on here to laugh at it. . . you guys attack in numbers and high five and lol @ each other. . . but it was kind of cruel. . . and im sorry. . .

Glad to see you're the only one who laughs at his own jokes.

Yes, it looks like you "lost" because you're the only one that is claiming to "win", I have yet read anything you said to be funny. The closest would be whatever you leeched off of MIB vs Horton & Mark.

But I'm happy to see you enjoy yourself by thinking you're "winning" or whatever.

Cause I'm sure a large % of others here think the complete opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

Always evaluate.... always.

Comment

Working...
                      X