Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
    i am NOT RICH! not at all? lol how the fuk am i rich? i drive a 2009 toyota tacoma (although it is 4x4 and sr5 off-road package ) . . . because my dad left me enough money to buy a decent house and pay for my education? how is that rich? i've worked hard as hell to be where im at right now. . .

and yes, i asked for SUGGESTIONS on how to invest money? what's so wrong about that? i do have some posters on here whom i would consider "real life" friends. . .

well, unlike you and mark, i don't talk about "going hard" on the internet. . . I JOKE about my physical build and looking like a boxer. . anybody should be able to detect the sarcastic tone. . . it's like zoolander - IM PLAYING MYSELF! but i guess i really must be kinda ripped up judging by the hate. . .

ive probably been arrested more times than you. . . however, i put that dumb shyt aside a long time ago. . . i used to be an idiot who got in fights and got in trouble and disrespected my parents. . . not a badass like you, rosy cheeked walt!!! but i wasn't a choir boy either. . .

my priorities have changed. . . i go out a few times a month and have a good time. . . and no, i don't have to stay on the itnernet to keep out of trouble. . you're just a hardass waiting to cut loose! YEAAH! biker boy. . . man shut yo bytch ass up!
    how many times did the 'lawyer' have to edit this. what a maroon!

Comment

• Short, sweet, synopsis of my victims for this thread:

walt is that creeper in the corner of some skeezy dive bar. . . with his pink tan and rosy cheeks. . . lol getting played out by the young girls half his age he tries to hit on during their spring break. . . has been arrested for getting in fights. . with females. . because they laughed at his little set of babynuts. . .

timmah! horton. . . is that guy who has to use public transportation (nothing wrong with it, but he HAS NO CHOICE because he will never be able to afford a whip!) , draws food stamps, and steals free stuff. . .

chiefz is just some square ass, lame dude . . . one of them jants where i really wouldn't be shocked if he was a virgin at his age. . . "umm, excuse me kind sir, but that is not my cup of tea! you apologize and take that back! " "MAN SHUT YO BYTCH ASS UP! *pimp hand taken across his chubby face*"

and mark. . . well. . . yeah. . .
      Last edited by UglyPug; 01-11-2012, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• damn. . . up and done it again. . gon' **** around and put these bobots on prozac or some shyt. . .

i always feel kinda bad after i fire people up. . . i really do. . too late to delete the post. . . but just know this is all in fun and games. . . this is seriously MY LAS TIME laying into people. . . i just have too much of a conscience. . . please nobody take this seriously. . .

Comment

Short, sweet, synopsis of my victims for this thread:

walt is that creeper in the corner of some skeezy dive bar. . . with his pink tan and rosy cheeks. . . lol getting played out by the young girls half his age he tries to hit on during their spring break. . . has been arrested for getting in fights. . with females. . because they laughed at his little set of babynuts. . .

timmah! horton. . . is that guy who has to use public transportation (nothing wrong with it, but he HAS NO CHOICE because he will never be able to afford a whip!) , draws food stamps, and steals free stuff. . .

chiefz is just some square ass, lame dude . . . one of them jants where i really wouldn't be shocked if he was a virgin at his age. . . "umm, excuse me kind sir, but that is not my cup of tea! you apologize and take that back! " "MAN SHUT YO BYTCH ASS UP! *pimp hand taken across his chubby face*"

and mark. . . well. . . yeah. . .
          Just shut up, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG 'Titi' Henry View Post
            Come on man there is seriously something wrong here.
            While I appreciate the comments, I am the most strict mod here. While you say I am cool, people who have been talked to by me will say I suck, etc. It works this way universally as a moderator. Not everyone will like you, that's not why we're here though, at least not me.

Please don't turn this thread into a staff bash or we WILL censor it. My friends who help out here don't dedicate many hours a day FOR FREE to be stepped on and talked bad about for upholding simple rules.
            Last edited by The Ban Stick; 01-11-2012, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• damn. . . lol while I KNOW im just joking and taking piss outta people, i just hope everybody else understands too. . . but seriously one thing i will NEVER do, even on the internet: 1.) racism 2.) talk about people's family (especially the departed), 3.) make fun of any kind of immutable characteristic (except for being pink, or a ginger like walt), 4.) hateful comments about religion. . .

Comment

• Should i just rename to 'this thread has failed'?

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
                  Just shut up, please.
                  who is this guy? lol. . .

but im done. . . i always feel kinda bad after going into people. . . IM DONE! no matter what anybody says to me from here on out IM DONE!

Comment

who is this guy? lol. . .

but im done. . . i always feel kinda bad after going into people. . . IM DONE! no matter what anybody says to me from here on out IM DONE!
                    So is this thread pretty much.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
                      While I appreciate the comments, I am the most strict mod here. While you say I am cool, people who have been talked to by me will say I suck, etc. It works this way universally as a moderator. Not everyone will like you, that's not why we're here though, at least not me.

Please don't turn this thread into a staff bash or we WILL censor it. My friends who help out here don't dedicate many hours a day FOR FREE to be stepped on and talked bad about for upholding simple rules.
                      I'm not saying you're not strict. Just that you are fair and reasonable.

Are you going to tell me that the 3 day ban (with no warning) i got for posting a gif was fair?

Comment

Working...
                      X