Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much longer do you think humans will last?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ That figure can never be accurate and is a total estimation, especially since hundreds of millions of people in third world countries aren't registered and the population stats are way off.

Comment

Then how can you be sure it hit 7 billion already?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        No, a nuclear war will not wipe everybody out.

You realize global population will hit 7 billion this year, right?

And you realize human beings are spread across every habitable inch of the globe, right?

So how the hell do you think a nuclear war is going to wipe everybody out? Nuclear war, even on the most massive scale, will only involve countries like the United States, Russia, China, Israel, and Iran. I'm pretty sure that's not enough targets for total destruction of the species.

For a supposed law school student, you're about as bright as a string of Christmas lights with a blown-out fuse.

do your research. . . and read the initial question again. . . a full-scale nuclear war can, and certainly destroy civilization as we know it. . .

you live off welfare with your parents. . . a bum. . .

Comment

A nuclear war wouldn't extinct the human race.

Certainly would kill off a major percentage of population... but the race would not go extinct.

Comment

I'm something of a misanthrope myself, but seriously....you sound like a swolen, pulsating, hemorrhaging vagina right now.

If you're so high on the concept of humanity being wiped out, why not take the first step, draw yourself a nice warm bath, and open an artery?

you're not a misnathrope - you're a degenerate loser who lives in a basement. . . you have done nothing with your life. . .

lol you're idea of winning is making videos to "pwn" people on an internet forum. . .

people are like a cancer to the earth. . . individual is fine, society is a drain. . . you contribute to the segment of society that does nothing but eat, shyt, sleep, and take away. . . i would add "fuk" to that list, but after seeing your charlie zelenoff looking ass, weighing a buck 30 soaking wet, wit'cha stretched out ears, we know that would be untrue.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              A nuclear war wouldn't extinct the human race.

Certainly would kill off a major percentage of population... but the race would not go extinct.
              not, proably not. . HOWEVER< it would likely destroy civilization as we know it (as was also addressed in the initial question) . . .

i don't think a lot of you understand how fragile society is. . .

Comment

I don't need to "research" anything, or revisit the original question, either. You asked whether or not "something will happen to either completely wipe us out" or "put us so close to the brink of extinction we're basically back in the stone ages".

The answer to that question is no, and anybody with more than 16 communicating brain cells realizes that.

I live on welfare with my parents? Jesus Christ, where do you get your insults from? The "Encyclopedia of internet insults for the entirely unoriginal"?

I pity anybody that has to hire you as their legal council. Infact, I'd advise anybody who even thought about it to either throw themselves on the mercy of the court, or find a rope of adequate length and go string up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                  you're not a misnathrope - you're a degenerate loser who lives in a basement. . . you have done nothing with your life. . .

lol you're idea of winning is making videos to "pwn" people on an internet forum. . .

people are like a cancer to the earth. . . individual is fine, society is a drain. . . you contribute to the segment of society that does nothing but eat, shyt, sleep, and take away. . . i would add "fuk" to that list, but after seeing your charlie zelenoff looking ass, weighing a buck 30 soaking wet, wit'cha stretched out ears, we know that would be untrue.
                  Wait a minute, aren't you the same dude who is obsessed with everybody who posts here's physical appearance? Putting my picture in your sig, making threads about squealpiggy's appearance, accusing reedickyaluss of being fat (LOL!) because he's never posted a picture, etc...?

Yet I'm the drain on society? Sorry, I didn't realize you were setting the world on fire with your ****ty apartment, and taking pictures of yourself in the mirror with handwraps on.

Comment

About to be moved to the Dome in a hot second

Comment

I don't need to "research" anything, or revisit the original question, either. You asked whether or not "something will happen to either completely wipe us out" or "put us so close to the brink of extinction we're basically back in the stone ages".

The answer to that question is no, and anybody with more than 16 communicating brain cells realizes that.

I live on welfare with my parents? Jesus Christ, where do you get your insults from? The "Encyclopedia of internet insults for the entirely unoriginal"?

I pity anybody that has to hire you as their legal council. Infact, I'd advise anybody who even thought about it to either throw themselves on the mercy of the court, or find a rope of adequate length and go string up.

a large scale nuclear war would certainly destroy the concept of society as we know it. . .

haha you think you have your own business. . . putting up an ad on craigslist does not mean you have your own business. . haha poor lil fella

Comment

Working...
                      X