Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much longer do you think humans will last?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Letty James View Post
    LOL! 2012 is nonsense..
    haha i know man! i know. . .

maybe subconsciously i made this thread because of the "craze". . but i have seriously always been VERY CURIOUS about "apocalyptic scenarios", and what exactly is in store for humans in the future. . .

this thread has NOTHING TO DO with 2012. . . this is SCIENCE, not science fiction (although i enjoy both). . . this is a legitimate scientific concept that is explored by many of the great minds: "what will life be like for humans in a hundred years. . . a thousand years. . a million years"? if we do manage to stick around for that long, will we still look the same? will we "evolve"?

a lot of people don't recognize how fragile the world we have come to know is. . .

Comment

• people that don't believe in the 2012 prophecy disappoint me.
      Stephen Hawking already proved it's legit

Comment

• ive just always been weird like that - spending a lot of time thinking and pondering about questions nobody really knows the answer to. . . not crazy 2012 theories, but legitimate scientific concerns. . .

. . . PLEASE, know this is not some crazy 2012 thread. . . and im not "worried" about it. . in fact, im pretty sure we will be able to adjust and adapt to any demands made from our environment before shyt really hits the fan. . . but it's just food for thought. . makes for good discussion.
        Last edited by UglyPug; 01-11-2012, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          people that don't believe in the 2012 prophecy disappoint me.
          Stephen Hawking already proved it's legit
          hawking is one of my all time favorite persons. . . lol he also has a very good sense of humor. . remember the family guy episode? he thought that was funny. . .

Comment

• 2014 when everyone runs out of cum

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick- View Post
              2014 when everyone runs out of cum
              lol that would be a great concept for a ****o. . .

*P-O-R-N-O

Comment

• If I drink 1 pint of your blood I can live 5 years longer.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  well think about it, we contribute nothing to the world

yet we pollute it
                  Use up it's resources
                  Kill millions of it's animals
                  Wipe out complete species

kill endangered animals (who we endangered ) over trivial things...
                  like the Chinese who kill Tigers so they can use their bones as aphrodisiacs

even among ourselves, we still kills each other over race, location and depending on which invisable sky daddy we decide to worship.

I'm not saying this out of selfhatred.. but we truely are a shitty species. Only a self absorbed pretentious person wouldn't acknowledge we cause more harm than good.
                  That's where I disagree with you. I think we're a ****ty species because of what we do to each other, not because of what we do to some frigging animals.

Comment

• we aint going nowhere..

Comment

• As long as we conquer Mars and start living on that planet....we should be ok in a few hundred thousand years. After that we should adapt to the next planet in line.

Comment

Working...
                      X