Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kim Kardashian Says She's "Half-Middle Eastern" lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ Kim being one of the finest b1tches in the world.

Comment

Armenia = Middle East

Originally posted by {Darko} View Post
      So i watch the Kardashian TV show with my gf and Kim Kardashian is in Dubai and says to the crowd that she's half Middle Eastern and also said she feels a connection to Dubai and its culture because her Father was Armenian.....wft?

Armenia is in the Caucases and is geographically considered to be in Eurasia and more importantly culturally they're European. Their language is Indo-European, they're Christian, and ethnically/racially they're not European but they're most closely related to Europeans. Armenia has nothing to do with the Middle East, Arabs, Islam or their culture.

I knew this dumb gash was worthless but this is a entirely new level. She's a disgrace to her Father, family, and people. Hope she chokes on some food. My gf is now mad at me for not shutting up about how dumb this broad is, oh well.

I'm an Armenian, and I hate reading Honky's like yourself describe MY culture/people. Armenia is and was always a Middle Eastern country; we always were a part of the ancient Holy Land. The first map of the world has us, alongside our Assyrian sister-culture, clearly displayed. We were in the Middle East long before Arabs/Turks/Greeks knew what civilization was. The cradle of civilization (pre-mono-religious) was with the Assyrians (Assyria= Lebanon/Syria/Iraq/Turkey/western Iran), and then became first Christian people. Armenia became first Christian State; Middle East was home to Christians long before Islam existed. Do you know how Islam emerged, foolish one?

Yes, we are Middle Eastern... as though a fool couldn't depict it by our physical characteristics/culture/food/language/geographical region.

Comment

Originally posted by Urartu View Post
        I'm an Armenian, and I hate reading Honky's like yourself describe MY culture/people. Armenia is and was always a Middle Eastern country; we always were a part of the ancient Holy Land. The first map of the world has us, alongside our Assyrian sister-culture, clearly displayed. We were in the Middle East long before Arabs/Turks/Greeks knew what civilization was. The cradle of civilization (pre-mono-religious) was with the Assyrians (Assyria= Lebanon/Syria/Iraq/Turkey/western Iran), and then became first Christian people. Armenia became first Christian State; Middle East was home to Christians long before Islam existed. Do you know how Islam emerged, foolish one?

Yes, we are Middle Eastern... as though a fool couldn't depict it by our physical characteristics/culture/food/language/geographical region.
        You think she knows that?

Comment

Kim is a ******, i thought that was widely known by now?

Anyways who gives a **** about her views, the ***** is fiiiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeeeee!

Comment

OP is from Herzegovina, so he is obviousley not gonna like arabs/muslims considering he got pwned by them.....

Comment

She might not be as stupid as people say

And even if she was

It doesn't change the fact.. she literally is one of the finest women on the planet...

Theres no doubt about it in my mind

Comment

She should be wearing a burka then, instead of whoring herself all over the the place, wheres mohammed with the acid

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  She should be wearing a burka then, instead of whoring herself all over the the place, wheres mohammed with the acid
                  Your looking at it in the wrong way Rocky. She is unselfish is what she is. She is sitting on one of the nicest asses in the world and she isn't greedy, she is sharing it with everyone.

I'm waiting to see her butthole, that's when she will really share her talents with the world.

Comment

She's Armenian, dumb f---! Not a turkish/bosnian/slavic muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      I'd still throw the ole meat stick up her pooper, but it would probably be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Never really got the infatuation some have with her though. She's a vapid broad, with a big ass. There everywhere.

that is classic literary comedy. nicely done...

Comment

Working...
                      X