Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kim Kardashian Says She's "Half-Middle Eastern" lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kim is a goddess. yall need to stop hating.

she didnt do much in the xxx tape but so what? shes one of the finest *****es alive. there are ****ing pictures of her fully dressed more arousing than some p.ornos ive seen so how can her tape be that bad? it was aight imo. nothing special but not bad either, shes fine enough to make it work even though she dont do shiet.

Comment

Not Kims fault that ****o was ****.
      Sorry, but Im not really interested in some dude staring into my eyes (the camera) when i try to ignore him completely.

If someone makes a new version with that moron cropped out, I'll have another look.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

she didnt do much in the xxx tape but so what? shes one of the finest *****es alive. there are ****ing pictures of her fully dressed more arousing than some p.ornos ive seen so how can her tape be that bad? it was aight imo. nothing special but not bad either, shes fine enough to make it work even though she dont do shiet.
        Kim is hotter than Khloe ....

In the sextape, Ray J. was too busy showing his pecker, than working that azz the way a man should. Kim was a willing partner, just Ray J. wasn't in the right zone. Most babes will just lay there if the guy lets them ... its up to the guy to start flipping that azz and turning her inside-out.

Comment

She's half plastic more like. Cosmetically enhanced slut.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

man, her ass cheeks were not even spread

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              its called age, bro

unless she's elizabeth taylor or angelina jolie most women peak in their early 20's // very late teens

they put on weight when their metabolism slows down
              their faces show the weathering of time
              and gravity starts to take its toll

it also looks like she's perhaps had some work done around the eye area in between those two pictures

i remember the first time i heard the name kardashian (probably 5-10 years ago) and she looked completely different
              she's had loads of work (plastic surgery) done to her face, especially her cheekbones.
              I don't think it's just her age, I think it's mostly the excessive surgery she's had on her face. It was probably the best thing about her before, now it just looks so unremarkable. There's no personality or uniqueness to it - she really had a great face (see pics of her when she was a teen). She's completely ruined it with the surgery. Sure, it would have declined anyway but it wouldn't seem so plastic and generic.

Comment

Originally posted by {Darko} View Post
                So i watch the Kardashian TV show with my gf and Kim Kardashian is in Dubai and says to the crowd tblah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah

blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah

I knew blah blah blahblah blah blah gash was blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah Hope she chokes on blah blah blah My gf is now mad at me for not shutting up about blah blah blahblah blah blah this broad blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah.

oh im sorry were you saying something????? I wasn't payin attention......

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

oh im sorry were you saying something????? I wasn't payin attention......
                  Ok, she is bangin but she is played out

Comment

I haven't read this whole thread, but out of curiosity has anyone said.."Would she like a little Irish in her?"

Comment

What I don't understand is how could kanye give up Amber Rose for this twitch.

Amber Rose is babe, top2bottom and ain't no plastic on that bod.

Comment

Working...
                      X