No announcement yet.

so why do british cops NOT carry guns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leff View Post
    but by the same logic, if knowone had guns the problem would be solved!

same thing if im having a party for example, if i know silly people are gonna coming and get wasted, i hide away my saber, my trowing kniwes, boxing gloves etc so people wont play with them.
    safety basicly
    I know what you mean.

But I'm stating clearly...........there are bad people who walk around. Not dangerous people (plenty of them). Bad People.

They disregard your feelings, your family, and their selfeshness overshadows anything else you could possibly imagine.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      I know what you mean.

But I'm stating clearly...........there are bad people who walk around. Not dangerous people (plenty of them). Bad People.

They disregard your feelings, your family, and their selfeshness overshadows anything else you could possibly imagine.
      They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
        I'm warning you.

Leave my penis out of this.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
            I know what you mean.

sure, if it ever really came down to a situation were id have to defend my family, my freinds ore myself id fight, and im actually quite good at it but....well i hope it never will

happy to live in Norway

Comment

Working...
            X