No announcement yet.

so why do british cops NOT carry guns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I could be bigger if I wanted, don't feel right over 195.....kind of sluggish really
    How tall are you?

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    So we got a couple of douchestick's from bodybuilder.com, thinking that they can bench press there chins, and curl there ocular sockets. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
      I've never once seen any person be it crime or otherwise, with a gun. Only law enforcers.

I feel safe walking the streets of London or anywhere in Britain.

I don't need to carry a gun.

That to me seems a bit better, than seeing guns a fair bit, seeing gun crime, seeing more law enforcers with guns, and every one of them and most people including yourself - needing to carry one in order to feel safe against violent crime.
      And that's a good thing if you ask me.

Nobody here is promoting violence and I'm certainly not. But I've never lived in a world where I'm going to be afraid of anyone, or anything and I'll use whatever means I have to be able to make another human think twice about harming Me, or a loved one.

If that means sabotage, firearms, rudimentary weapons, my fists/feet, Intel/blackmail, or intimidation. Nothing is off limits in my mind.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
        How tall are you?
        5'11, I have been as big as 208 but I guess with all the extra meals needed to maintain that mass it makes you feel a bit lethargic all the time, I just feel comfortable like this.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          And that's a good thing if you ask me.

Nobody here is promoting violence and I'm certainly not. But I've never lived in a world where I'm going to be afraid of anyone, or anything and I'll use whatever means I have to be able to make another human think twice about harming Me, or a loved one.

If that means sabotage, firearms, rudimentary weapons, my fists/feet, Intel/blackmail, or intimidation. Nothing is off limits in my mind.
          Would you whore yourself out?

If the situation called for it, I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            Would you whore yourself out?

If the situation called for it, I mean.
            I would cross dress, solicit sale and subdue + day or more torture fest someone but that's about as close as I'd say is acceptable.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I would cross dress, solicit sale and subdue + day or more torture fest someone but that's about as close as I'd say is acceptable.
              Do you reckon that's what happend to Oscar?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                Do you reckon that's what happend to Oscar?
                I'm wondering what the deal even was. I mean he might be fruity who knows..........he talks like he is. But there's clearly more to the story.

He does talk like a Mexican teenage girl.

Comment

It just flat out does.

I mean the counter argument is that people who carry will be shot before someone who doesn't. That might be true.

It's because they'll be beaten savagely by a group of thugs........turned into a vegetable and being shot doesn't come into play.

That same group of thugs (who aren't armed) instantly run for their lives when 1 person starts firing.

People say that a coward arms himself...........I think it's the opposite. Cowards won't arm themselves because they're afraid to for one.........and they rely on pressuring someone through strong arm force.
                  but by the same logic, if knowone had guns the problem would be solved!

same thing if im having a party for example, if i know silly people are gonna coming and get wasted, i hide away my saber, my trowing kniwes, boxing gloves etc so people wont play with them.
                  safety basicly

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    Completely different country than the US as it relates to guns, they're not nearly as fetishistic about their firearms. Whereas in the United States we don't merely believe it's our right to own guns but we believe we have the God given right to use them as well, they don't collect dust on this side of the pond. Canada has alot of guns as well but you rarely hear about crimes where people are gunned down with impunity.

It's really weird when you think about it, not only do we have a glut of guns and gun use, we also have a glut of prisons. In the land of freedom and opportunity the streets aren't just paved with gold, they also run red with blood.
                    the majority of people in prison aren't there for guns.
                    they are usually there for non-violent drug related crimes. often simple possession.

Comment

I'm wondering what the deal even was. I mean he might be fruity who knows..........he talks like he is. But there's clearly more to the story.

He does talk like a Mexican teenage girl.
                      I'd like to pull me a mexican slag. Not too arsed about the sex, as it's the next morning's breakfast I'd be looking forward to.

Comment

Working...
                      X